AbRam Khan is an Indian media personality known for being the youngest child of Bollywood sensation and his wife and designer .
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
AbRam Khan attended Dhirubhai Ambani International School in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Father – Shah Rukh Khan (Actor, Film Producer, Television Personality, Host, Dancer, Businessman)
- Mother – Gauri Khan (Film Producer, Interior Designer, Costume Designer, Fashion Designer)
- Siblings – (Older Brother) (Actor), (Older Sister) (Actress)
- Others – Meer Taj Mohammed Khan (Paternal Grandfather), Lateef Fatima Khan (Paternal Grandmother), Ramesh Chandra Chhibber (Maternal Grandfather), Savita Chhibber (Maternal Grandmother), Shahnaz Lalarukh (Paternal Aunt), Vikrant Chibber (Maternal Uncle)
4 ft 2 in or 127 cm
26 kg or 57.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
AbRam Khan is of Pashtun (Pathan), Hyderabadi, and Kashmiri descent on his father’s side and has Punjabi roots on his mother’s side.
- Deep-set eyes
- Charming smile
He has been raised in a household that follows both Islam and Hinduism as his father is a Muslim and his mother a Hindu.
AbRam Khan Facts
- He was born via surrogacy.
- Ever since his birth, he has been a popular face in the Indian media.
- He made his first theatrical film appearance in a minor role in the 2014 Hindi-language action-comedy heist film, Happy New Year, which starred , , , , Boman Irani, , and Jackie Shroff.
Featured Image by Gauri Khan / Instagram
Facts of AbRam Khan
- full nameAbRam Khan
- weight26 kg
- height4 ft 2 in