Adam Mitchel Lambert
Indianapolis, Indiana, U.S.
Adam attended Mesa Verde Middle School and graduated from Mount Carmel High School in San Diego, California in 2000.
He also enrolled himself at California State University, Fullerton only to leave it after 5 weeks to start a music career in Los Angeles.
Singer, songwriter, actor
- Father – Eber Lambert (Program Manager for Novatel Wireless)
- Mother – Leila (Dental Hygienist)
- Siblings – Neil (Younger Brother)
Direct Management Group, Inc.
Pop, pop-rock, dance, electronic
19 Entertainment, RCA, Warner Bros. Records
6 ft 1 in or 185 cm
82 kg or 181 pounds
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Adam Lambert dated –
- Brad Bell (2006-2008) – From 2006 to 2008, Lambert dated another singer Brad Bell.
- Ferras (2008-2009) – Los Angeles based singer-songwriter, Ferras was also romantically linked with Adam from 2008 to 2009.
- (2009) – Adam was rumored to have had a fling with singer Kesha on February 20, 2009, after the singers met on a tour.
- Drake LaBry (2009) – From May 2009 to October 2009, interior designer and painter, Drake LaBry and Adam were an item.
- (2010) – In 2010, figure skater Johnny Weir and Adam Lambert dated each other.
- Sauli Koskinen (2010-2013) – Finnish television host, Sauli Koskinen and Adam Lambert dated each other from November 2010 to April 2013 (They had split amicably).
- Javi Costa Polo (2019) – Adam met a social media influencer (who has a focus on fashion and luxury) Javi Costa Polo on Instagram. They made their relationship public in March 2019. After remaining together for a couple of months, they separated before the end of the year.
- Oliver Gliese (2020-Present) – In November 2020, Adam was seen packing PDA with Oliver Gliese at the beach in Tulum, Mexico. Oliver was serving as the Innovation Forum Assistant for Global Fashion Agenda at that time.
Race / Ethnicity
He has part-Norwegian, partial Danish and German ancestry on his dad’s side while he is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent on his mom’s side.
He has naturally “Strawberry Blonde” hair.
But, Adam likes to dye them “Black.”
- Puffed hairstyle
- Tattooed body
- Beard and mustache
- Used to wear eye makeup
Adam Lambert’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 40 in or 102 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 13 in or 33 cm
- Waist – 31 in or 79 cm
He is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 11.5 (US).
He sang in an was also seen in and commercials.
Best Known For
His theatrical performance style and songs such as “Whataya Want from Me,” “For Your Entertainment,” “If I Had You,” “Ghost Town,” etc.
Adam debuted with For Your Entertainment which he released on November 23, 2009 by RCA Records.
It peaked at #3 on US Billboard 200, #4 in Finland music charts, #5 in New Zealand, etc.
In US only, 863,000 copies of the album were sold and got the certification of “Gold.”
In 2006, Lambert debuted with the musical film The Ten Commandments: The Musical for his role as Joshua.
First TV Show
In 2009, he participated in the 8th season of the singing competition series American Idol as a contestant. He finished second in the show losing to Kris Allen.
Adam definitely works out. Before appearing on American Idol, he came to a trainer to get toned and reduce weight. He was able to achieve the weight loss goals set by Adam himself.
They are still working together and Adam is maintaining his health through regular cardio exercises and a balanced diet. He prefers plant-based food more than meat. He is not a vegetarian (or vegan) though. Get to know more about Adam Lambert on .
Adam’s trainer suggests people to eat more plant-based food as you would be live longer, and it would improve the eater’s mental and physical strength. Vegetarian also weigh less than non-vegetarian people as per Adam’s trainer. Also, vegetarians have a lower risk of heart-related disease.
Adam Lambert Favorite Things
- Food to Cook – Egg breakfast
- TV Show – Fargo
- Color – Black
- Pizza Topping – Pineapple
- Vegetable – , mushroom
- Dance Move – Sensible body roll
- Sport / Sports Team – None
- Alcoholic Beverage – Tequila
- Word – C*nt
- Curse Word – F%cking c*nt
- Emoji – Little purple devil with horns, and also the smiling one
- City – Amsterdam
- Holiday Destination – Bora Bora (in French Polynesia), Tulum (in Mexico), Bali (in Indonesia)
- Season – Winters of Los Angeles
- Fashion Accessory – Louboutin heeled boots
- Exercise – Cardio
Source – ,
Adam Lambert Facts
- Adam relocated with his family to San Diego, California from Indianapolis.
- At 9, Adam started performing with Metropolitan Educational Theatre (now MET2).
- When Lambert was 19, with Anita Mann Productions, he started performing on a cruise ship. He worked there for about 10 months.
- In 2009, during the 8th season of the reality singing competition show American Idol, he finished second.
- In 2012, Adam became the first openly gay artist to top the US Billboard album charts with his second studio album, Trespassing.
- Adam has also served as a lead vocalist of the rock band Queen in the past.
- In 2012, Adam guest appeared in Pretty Little Liars in the episode “This Is a Dark Ride.”
- According to Adam himself, he is not punctual at all.
- He hates when people can’t maintain an eye contact while talking with him and starts looking everywhere but not his eyes.
- He is a night owl (not a morning person).
- He prefers coffee over tea.
- He is not afraid of anything, but if there is a tight space and there are way too many people, then he gets overwhelmed.
- He refers to and as the “King and Queen of Music” because these are the ones who joined music with fashion and makeup.
- , , and are his big music influencers.
- In 2012, he got his voice insured for $48 million.
- When he filled in the position for at American Idol auditions, he became the first former contestant to appear as a guest judge on American Idol on January 15, 2015.
- If he has to live anywhere other than Los Angeles, he would prefer either New York City or Europe.
- His fans are called Glamberts.
- MAC eyeliner and OPI nail polish are among his essential objects.
- He is close friends with and is a big fan of .
- Visit his official website @ adamofficial.com.
Facts of Adam Lambert
- full nameAdam Lambert
- Date of Birth January 29, 1982
- Age 41 years 4 months
- Horoscope Aquarius
- Lucky Number 5
- Lucky Stone Amethyst
- Lucky Color Turquoise
- Best Match for Marriage Aquarius, Gemini, Sagittarius
- weight82 kg
- height6 ft 1 in