Adam Richman is an American actor, former competitive eater, chef, author, producer, and TV personality. He was best known as a host of the cooking TV show, Man v. Food (2008-2012). He has also hosted or appeared in shows such as Adam Richman’s Best Sandwich in America (2012), Adam Richman’s Fandemonium (2013), Secret Eats with Adam Richman (2015-2017), and Man Finds Food (2014-2017).
Adam Richman is represented by –
- William Morris Endeavor (WME) Entertainment (Talent Agent Commercial, Personal Appearance, Television) in Beverly Hills, California, United States, and New York City, New York, United States
- Cea (Talent Agent Literary) in New York City, New York, United States
- Rain Management Group (RMG) (Manager) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- Teal Entertainment (Publicist) in Los Angeles, California, United States, and Santa Monica, California, United States
- Ziffren Brittenham (Legal Representative) in Los Angeles, California, United States
Girlfriend / Spouse
Adam Richman has dated –
- (2016) – Rumor
Adam Richman has endorsed brands such as Zantac medication (2010).
Adam Richman Favorite Things
- Soccer Club – Tottenham Hotspur
- Baseball Club – New York Yankees
- Club – Miami Dolphins
- Challenge on Man v. Food – Humpy’s Alaskan Alehouse’s Kodiak Arrest in Anchorage, Alaska
- Personal Quote – “I love good people, good food and good times. As ever, no time for haters – only celebrators!”
Source – Facebook About, Reddit.com, Instagram Bio
Adam Richman Facts
- He was raised in the Sheepshead Bay neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States.
- He is a trained sushi chef and a self-educated food expert.
- Adam calls himself a “gastronaut,” which means he has a keen appreciation for food, and a “raconteur,” which means he is skilled at telling anecdotes in an amusing way.
- Adam keeps a travel journal. He has written about every single restaurant he has visited since 1995 and never plans to stop.
- He has never done competitive eating prior to landing a gig on the TV series Man v. Food in 2008.
- To make sure his wouldn’t be endangered, Adam visited a doctor before starting to eat competitively. He worked out twice a day , often the challenge was to take place, avoided soft drinks and coffee, and and club soda.
- In September 2009, in an episode of Man v. Food, Adam was sabotaged. He had to eat about 10 little chicken wings slathered in a brutal mixture of the hottest sauces, without drinking . The owner cheated and employees were caught dumping nearly an entire bottle of sauce on his plate, so he barely ate anything before he had to give up.
- Adam was given a Cable Fax Award for “Best Food Host” in 2009 and 2010, as well as “Best Food Show” in 2010.
- In November 2010, he released his debut book titled .
- After he retired from competitive eating in January 2012, he lost 60 lbs or 27 kg.
- He released his 2nd book titled Straight Up Tasty: Meals, Memories, and Mouthfuls from My Travels: A Cookbook, in May 2015.
- In 2015, he stated he ate a while training for soccer.
Featured Image by Adam Richman / Instagram
Facts of Adam Richman
- Gender Male
- full nameAdam Richman
- birthplaceBrooklyn, New York City, New York, United States
- Date of Birth May 16, 1974
- Age 47 years 6 months
- Horoscope Taurus
- Lucky Number 6
- Lucky Stone Emerald
- Lucky Color Green
- Best Match for Marriage Virgo, Cancer, Capricorn
- net worth$10 million
- professionActor, Chef, TV Personality, Author, Former Competitive Eater, Producer
- weight103 kg or 227 lbs
- height6 ft or 183 cm
- hair colorBlack
- eye colorHazel
- body type / buildLarge
- high schoolMidwood High School