Aditi Rathore is an Indian actress who is well known for her appearance in Hindi language soap operas. One of her most prominent roles was as Avni Ayesha in Naamkarann (2017-2018). With time, she has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 600k followers on Instagram and more than 100k followers on Facebook.
Bikaner, Rajasthan, India
According to sources, Aditi studied at Dayanand Public School.
- Siblings – Aprajita Rathore (Younger Sister), Aryaman Rathore (Brother)
Aditi is represented by Black Horse Eventesia.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Aditi has dated –
- Shreedhan Singh – Aditi was in a relationship with model Shreedhan Singh for a very long time before putting an end to it in 2017.
- (2018) – She and her co-star Zain Imam were rumored to be dating one another in the past. However, after the speculations began to spread to like fire when Zain was asked about his relationship with Aditi he abruptly stated: “Last time I was linked to Nalini and now I am being linked with Aditi, Are you even serious?”
Race / Ethnicity
- Oval face shape
- Plush lips
- Wide smile
Aditi Rathore Favorite Things
- Song – Phir Wahi by from the film Jagga Jasoos (2017)
Aditi Rathore Facts
- She was brought up in Rajasthan.
- Aditi made her debut TV show appearance as Rachna Srivastav in the hit series of Kumkum Bhagya from 2014 to 2016.
- She was ranked at #23 on the “Sexiest Asian Women List 2018” by the British weekly newspaper Eastern Eye.
- Aditi was placed at #12th place on the “TV Personality List 2018” by Big Asia.
- She once fell while walking on the street and she found it very funny.
- The happiest moment of her life was when she got the role of Avni Ayesha in Naamkarann.
- Aditi once stated in an interview that, the casting director of Namkarann had mistaken her for someone else with the same name and invited her for an audition.
- She is a complete animal lover and has a German Shepard named Jerry.
- Taking a shower is the first thing that she does when she wakes up.
- She is a night owl.
- Aditi likes to read comic books like TinTin.
- She was named SBSABPNews “New Face of the Year – 2017.”
- Aditi once stated that her spirit animal is a cat.
- The one thing that she cannot live without is her phone.
- She is very close to her mother.
- The one thing in a person that turns her on is good nature.
- She is turned off by a person with bad behavior.
- Before getting into bed, she checks her social media accounts.
- If she had not chosen acting as a profession, she would have been traveling around the world as it has been her lifelong dream.
- In 2019, she was presented with the Face of the Year Award (Vietnam) for “Favorite Foreign TV Actress.”
Featured Image By Aditi Rathore / Instagram
Facts of Aditi Rathore
- full nameAditi Rathore
- weight56 kg
- height5 ft 4 in