Aditya Narayan is an Indian playback singer, actor, and host who is famous for singing songs like Tatad Tatad, Ishqyaun Dhishqyaun, and many others. He made his acting debut with the horror film Shaapit (2010). Aditya started singing in 1992 for the Nepalese film Mohini. He is also widely known as an anchor for shows like Indian Idol and Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge.
Filmi, Bhangra, Classical
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Shweta Agrawal (2010-Present) – Aditya and Shweta started dating on the sets of their film Shaapit (2010). After dating for a decade, the couple got married in December 2020 in Mumbai in the presence of close family members and friends.
- (2019-2020) – Rumor
Aditya Narayan Facts
- He belongs to a family of well-known singers.
- He began his career at a very young age and was spotted by Kalyanji Virji Shah when he was 4 years old.
- Aditya began his career as a child actor in the year 1995.
- He performed in more than 100 songs as a child artist.
- Aditya received the “Best Child Singer” award in 1997 for the song Chhota Baccha Jaan Ke for the film Masoom (1996).
- He created his own band in 2014 called The A-Team.
Featured Image by Aditya Narayan / Instagram
Facts of Aditya Narayan
- Gender Male
- full nameAditya Narayan
- birthplaceMumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Date of Birth August 06, 1987
- Age 34 years 3 months
- Horoscope Leo
- Lucky Number 12
- Lucky Stone Ruby
- Lucky Color Gold
- Best Match for Marriage Sagittarius, Gemini, Aries
- professionPlayback Singer, Actor, Host
- weight68 kg or 150 lbs
- height5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
- hair colorBlack
- eye colorDark Brown
- body type / buildAthletic
- collegeSIES College of Arts, Science, and Commerce
- motherDeepa Narayan Jha
- fatherUdit Narayan Jha
- favorite foodIndian Food, Chinese