Aimee Garcia is a popular actress hailing from the United States of America. She is widely recognised for her appearance in the television sitcom named “George Lopez”, which used to be aired on the ABC channel. She is also known for the drama showtime named “Dexter”, and recently she has also appeared in the famous Netflix drama series called “Lucifer”.
Well, how well do you know about Aimee Garcia? If not much, we have compiled all you need to know about Aimee Garcia’s net worth in 2021, her age, height, weight, boyfriend, husband, kids, biography and complete details about her life. Well, if you’re all set, here is what we know about Aimee Garcia to date.
Table of Contents
Biography and Early Life
Garcia was born in the year 1978 in the United States of America. Her father, Hector, used to work at the U.S. Armed Forces.
It is known that from her childhood days, Garcia was pretty interested in the field of acting, and therefore she started showing her acting skills in various television advertisements. She had also participated in theatres. While studying at her University, Aimee was seen in a number of musicals and lots of local plays.
When she completed her graduation from her University, she worked at Brooklyn as a fund analyst. However, she revealed that she was not really happy with her job and so she decided to move to Los Angeles in the year 2002 to pursue her dream- a professional career in the field of acting.
Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
So, how old is Aimee Garcia in 2021 and what is her height and weight? Well, Aimee Garcia’s age is 42 years old as of today’s date 2nd August 2021 having been born on 28 November 1978. Though, she is 5′ 3″ in feet and inches and 163cm in Centimetres tall, she weighs about 110lbs in Pound and 50kg in Kilograms. Her eye color is Dark Brown and hair color is Black.
Aimee has received a high school education from “Fenwick High School.” Moreover, she has received her college education from “Northwestern University. “ She has her majors in the subjects of Journalism, French, and Economics.
Personal Life: Dating, Boyfriends, Husband, Kids
As of now, Aimee Garcia is known to be single. No such information is available about her whether she is dating someone or not. Hence it can be rightly said that she likes to keep her personal life private in nature.
Is Aimee Garcia Lesbian?
Garcia is currently known to be single. She has not been married to someone, nor such information is available whether she has ever dated someone or not. So, it can be assumed that she is straight by sexuality.
Garcia moved to the city of Los Angeles back in the year 2002 to pursue a career in acting. She was first seen while playing the character of “Maria” on the show named “Greetings From Tucson,” which was on the WB channel. In the WB series named “All About The Andersons,” she is known to have Co-starred along with Anthony Anderson.
On the television sequence named “George Lopez, which started in the year 2006, Aimee played a role. She played the role of Lopez – who was the niece. In the 2008 movie named “Major Movie Star,” which was a comedy-drama by genre, Aimee Co-starred along with Jessica Simpson.
In the year 2014, she is also known to have acted in a movie named “RoboCop.“ In the year 2006, Aimee played a major role in the series “Lucifer,” where she played the role of the forensic scientist Ella Lopez. Garcia is also known to have impressive narrating skills. In the year 2004, she has narrated the movie “Spanglish,” which was an Adam Sandler movie.
Aimee Garcia is known to have received lots of awards and recognitions in her entire lifetime-
- She was nominated at the “SAG award,” under the category of “Best Ensemble In Dramatic Television Series,” where she was nominated for working on Showtime’s ‘Dexter.”
- She has also received impressive recognition from “The Hollywood Reporter.”
- In the year 2007, Garcia was nominated at the “ALMA awards,” under the category of “Outstanding Supporting Actress- Television Series, Mini-Series Or Tv Movie,” where she was nominated for playing a role in the movie “George Lopez.”
- In the same year, she also received the nomination at the “Imagen Awards,” under the category of “Best Supporting Actress- Television,” which she also received for playing a role at the movie “George Lopez. “
- In the year 2003, she won the “ALMA Awards” under the category of “Special Achievement In Television “for her film “Dexter. “
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Aimee Garcia in 2021
As of 2021, Aimee Garcia has a net worth of approximately $3 Million. Her impressive career in the field of acting made his net worth increase. She has received positive reactions while playing a role in the movie “George Lopez,” and also her role in the drama series “Lucifer. “
Some Interesting Facts You Need To Know
- Garcia is also known to be an author. She has written a book named “GLOW vs. The Babyface,” which she wrote in association with AJ Mendez- a professional wrestler.
- She is mostly famous for her work in Netflix show called Lucifer.
- She wrote a book collaborating with AJ Mendez called GLOW vs. The Babyface.
- She is currently living in Los Angeles, California.
Aimee Garcia is truly a talented person. She got major attention in acting by playing a role in the show “George Lopez “and in the drama showtime named “Dexter.” She has also received many nominations, awards, and recognition in her acting career.
Facts of Aimee Sandimes Garcia Lopez
- Gender Female
- full nameAimee Sandimes Garcia Lopez
- birthplaceChicago, Illinois, United States
- Date of Birth November 28, 1978
- Age 43 years 1 months
- Horoscope Sagittarius
- Lucky Number 10
- Lucky Stone Turquoise
- Lucky Color Orange
- Best Match for Marriage Leo, Aquarius
- net worth$3 Million
- weightIn Kilograms – 50 Kg, In Pounds – 110 lbs
- heightIn Centimetres – 163 cm, In Feet and Inches – 5′ 3″
- hair colorBlack
- eye colorDark Brown
- high schoolFenwick High School