Alek Alexeyeva is a Kazakhstani model who has walked the ramp for several designers such as Antonio Marras, Paul Smith, Danielle Scutt, Eley Kishimoto, and Jeremy Scott. She has also been featured on the cover of several magazines such as BON Magazine, Madame Figaro, Elle, Vogue, and Stella.
New York City, New York, United States
Alek is represented by –
- Supreme Management – New York
- Supreme Management – Paris
- Elite London – London
- Elite Poland – Poland
- View Management – Barcelona
- Ice Models – Hamburg
- No Ties Management – Los Angeles
- MD Management
Alek has done endorsement work for several brands such as –
- Moschino Cheap & Chic
- Dior Beauty
- Blumarine watches
- David Koma
- Full Circle
- Marc O’Polo Campus
Best Known For
- Walking the ramp for several designers such as Jackie Rogers, Jayson Brunsdon, Junko Shimada, and Louise Goldin
- Appearing on the cover of various magazines like BON Magazine, Madame Figaro, Elle, Vogue, and Stella
First Fashion Show
Alek made her fashion show debut at the Ready to Wear – Spring /Summer 2008 fashion week. She walked for designers like Aurelio Costarella, Douglas Hannant, and Eley Kishimoto.
Alek Alexeyeva Favorite Things
- Photo Shoot – Cover Photoshoot for Vogue Beauty
Alek Alexeyeva Facts
- In 2014, she traveled to India and visited Rajasthan.
- She is friends with models, and.
- Alek enjoys skiing.
- She is fond of spending time with animals especially dogs.
- Follow Alek Alexeyeva on.
Featured Image by Alek Alexeyeva / Instagram
Facts of Alek Alexeyeva
- Gender Female
- full nameAlek Alexeyeva
- Date of Birth December 08, 1990
- Age 32 years 6 months
- Horoscope Sagittarius
- Lucky Number 3
- Lucky Stone Turquoise
- Lucky Color Orange
- Best Match for Marriage Leo, Aquarius
- ethnicity / ethnic backgroundWhite
- net worth$4 million.
- weight52 kg
- height5 ft 9½ in
- hair colorBlonde
- eye colorBlue
- shoe size / feet size8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
- body type / buildSlim