Alexandra, Countess of Frederiksborg is an experienced marketing associate who gained a royal status after her marriage with Prince Joachim of Denmark in 1995. Besides that, she is also known to be the mother of Prince Felix and Prince Nikolai and the step-mother of Princess Athena and Prince Henrik.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alexandra’s name has been linked to –
- (1995-2005) – Alexandra got married to Prince Joachim on November 18, 1995. The couple has 2 boys named (b. 28 August 1999) and (b. 22 July 2002). However, the couple legally parted ways on April 8, 2005.
- Martin Jørgensen (2007-2015) – On March 3, 2007, Alexandra married Danish cinematographer Martin Jørgensen but the couple divorced one another in 2015.
Alexandra, Countess of Frederiksborg Facts
- She was brought up in Hong Kong alongside 2 younger sisters.
- Her father Richard who passed away on January 12, 2010, worked as an insurance company executive. Whereas, Alexandra’s mother Christa was employed as a manager of a communications company.
- Alexandra’s christening at the Cathedral of Saint John which is located in Hong Kong.
- In the past, Alexandra also studied in Japan and England.
- In the year 1990, Alexandra was appointed into the Sales and Marketing division of GT Management (Asia) Ltd., Hong Kong. She continued to work the department until 1993, after which, Alexandra was promoted to deputy chief executive.
- While married to Prince Joachim, she was highly regarded by people for a stunning sense of dressing. Besides that, the people of Denmark also resorted to calling her “ of the North”.
- She can fluently speak in English, German, and Danish.
- Alexandra’s philanthropic with the Children’s Red Cross, the Danish Society for the Blind, UNICEF, and Mother Help earned her much grace.
- During a visit of her’s to Thailand to meet with HIV/AIDS patients, Alexandra was already named UNICEF ambassador.
- According to sources, in 2007, Alexandra was appointed on to Ferring Pharmaceuticals Danish board of directors. 10 years later, Alexandra was also said to have been given the position of Poling Chair of Business and Government at Indiana University Kelley School of Business.
Featured Image By DNARoyals / Instagram
Facts of Alexandra Christina Manley
- Gender Female
- full nameAlexandra Christina Manley
- middle nameChristina
- nicknamesCountess of Frederiksborg, Diana of the North
- birthplaceHong Kong
- Date of Birth June 30, 1964
- Age 57 years 4 months
- Horoscope Cancer
- Lucky Number 11
- Lucky Stone Moonstone
- Lucky Color Silver
- Best Match for Marriage Taurus, Pisces, Scorpio
- ethnicity / ethnic backgroundEnglish and Chinese and Czech and Austrian
- net worth$1 Million - $5 Million
- professionPoling Chair of Business and Government
- weight56 kg or 123.5 lbs
- height5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
- hair colorDark Brown
- eye colorDark Brown
- body type / buildSlim
- collegeVienna University of Economics and Business
- motherChrista Maria Nowotny
- fatherRichard Nigel Manley