Amrapali Dubey is an Indian actress and dancer who has been cast in a number of on-screen projects which include the likes of Rehna Hai Teri Palkon Ki Chhaon Mein, Har Yug Mein Aayega Ek – Arjun, Saat Phere… Saloni Ka Safar, Bam Bam Bol Raha Hai Kashi, Nirahua Hindustani, Baagi Bhaile Sajna Hamar, Love Ke Liye Kuchh Bhi Karega, Mera Naam Karegi Roshan, Maine Unko Sajan Chun Liya, Hero Varrdiwala, Sher Singh, and Jai Veeru.
Amrapali Dubey studied at Bhavan’s College in Mumbai.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Amrapali Dubey is of Indian descent.
- Wavy hair
- Cheeky smile
- Pierced ears and nose
Amrapali Dubey Facts
- She is from Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh.
- Between 2009 and 2010, Amrapali Dubey appeared as Suman, an orphan girl who wants to be part of a joint family, in the soap opera, Rehna Hai Teri Palkon Ki Chhaon Mein.
- She co-starred alongside and Sanjay Pandey in the 2014 Bhojpuri-language action-romance-comedy film, Nirahua Hindustani, in which she appeared as Sona Chopra.
- Amrapali Dubey has also garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram.
Featured Image by Amrapali Dubey / Instagram
Facts of Amrapali Dubey
- full nameAmrapali Dubey
- Date of Birth January 11, 1987
- Age 34 years 10 months
- Horoscope Capricorn
- Lucky Number 10
- Lucky Stone Topaz
- Lucky Color Brown
- Best Match for Marriage Scorpio, Virgo, Taurus
- weight62 kg
- height5 ft 5 in