Andrew Fifita is an Australian professional rugby player who is best known for his contribution to the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks in the NRL as a prop. Besides that, he has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 300k followers on Instagram and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
Andrew is represented by Ben Johnston.
Girlfriend / Spouse
Andrew has dated –
- Nikkita Fifita
- Muscular physique
- Has tattoos on both his arms
Andrew Fifita Facts
- He was brought up alongside his twin brother David in Blacktown and later moved to Griffith along with his family.
- Andrews and his brother both played together for the Penrith junior rugby league system.
- While he was studying, Andrew joined the Doonside Roos, St Patrick’s Blacktown and also played for the Griffith Waratahs.
- Despite trying to put on weight deliberately, it wasn’t until he was 17 or 18 years that he put on tremendous size.
- In 2010, he played his debut first-grade match for the Wests Tigers against Sydney Roosters.
- He suffered a hamstring injury in 2019, however, he continued to play.
- Andrew also played for Tongan national rugby team and the Australian national rugby league team at the international level.
Featured Image By Naparazzi / / CC BY-SA 2.0
Facts of Andrew Fifita
- Gender Male
- full nameAndrew Fifita
- birthplaceBlacktown, New South Wales, Australia
- Date of Birth June 28, 1989
- Age 32 years 11 months
- Horoscope Cancer
- Lucky Number 7
- Lucky Stone Moonstone
- Lucky Color Silver
- Best Match for Marriage Taurus, Pisces, Scorpio
- ethnicity / ethnic backgroundIndigenous Australian and Tongan
- professionProfessional Rugby Player
- weight118 kg or 260 lbs
- height6 ft 4 in or 193 cm
- hair colorDark Brown
- eye colorDark Brown
- body type / buildMuscular
- collegePatrician Brothers’ College
- brothersDavid Fifita