Anita Herbert is a Hungarian fitness model, actress, social media star, bodybuilder, and personal trainer. She is best known for winning 15th place at her debut appearance competing in the Bikini category at the 2017 IFBB Mr. Olympia, the most prestigious competition in bodybuilding. She is also a creator of the online bodybuilding and fitness program, FitQueen Challenge. Anita has also amassed a fanbase of more than 2.5 million followers on Instagram and more than 300k followers on Facebook.
Anita Szabo Herbert
Miami, Florida, United States
Anita moved to Budapest, Hungary in 2007 to attend college. She graduated with a degree in Electronic Media in 2010.
Fitness Model, Social Media Star, Bodybuilder, Actress, Personal Trainer
- Father – He is a farmer.
- Mother – She is a farmer.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Anita Herbert met her husband who was a fitness trainer around the age of 24, between 2013 and 2014. He encouraged her to start going to the gym and later helped her prepare for her bodybuilding competitions in 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
- Bodybuilder physique
- Chiseled jawline
Anita Herbert has endorsed brands such as –
- Onest Health
- Trainsane Gym
- Katie’s Luxury Lashes & Brows
- Body Engineers
- Alpha Prime Apparel
- Soldemar Beachwear
- Yamamoto Nutrition
Anita Herbert Favorite Things
- Exercises – , Lateral Raises, Hanging Leg Raises
- Food –
- Quote – “Everyone wants to be a diamond, but very few are willing to get cut.”
Source – SimplyShredded.com
Anita Herbert Facts
- She was born in a small town near Budapest, Hungary.
- Anita lived a very during college, drank , partied, ate burgers, pizza, biscuits, and other types of .
- She made her acting debut with various roles in the TV series Airline in 2004 and her debut as a film actress in the movie Le Donk & Scor-zay-zee (2009) as D.I.P. Party Guest.
- In 2012, she visited her friend in Miami, Florida, United States. She loved the warm weather and the beach, which she didn’t experience in Hungary, so she decided to stay there permanently.
- When she 1st started working out, Anita mainly did aerobic classes. Then, she noticed other girls lifting weights and noted that “their bodies looked amazing”. So, she started reading magazines, articles, and books about bodybuilding.
- In addition to bodybuilding and aerobic classes, Anita also goes to outdoor boot camps to switch things up.
- Anita met one of her fitness idols, , in 2015. Michelle noticed that her physique had potential and motivated her to start a career in competitive bodybuilding.
- She made her bodybuilding debut at the 2015 NPC Southern States Classic CJ and won both 1st place and Overall. Anita also won overall at 5 other NPC contests the same year.
- Anita got her IFBB Pro Card at the 2016 IFBB Arnold Amateur North America after she won 2nd place in the Bikini category.
- In 2017, she won 14th place in the Bikini category at both IFBB New York Pro and Arnold Classic Ohio bodybuilding competitions.
- Some of the supplements she uses on a regular basis are BCAA, L-Carnitine, Glutamine, Flaxseed, CLA, and fish oil.
- Her biggest motivation is seeing herself in the mirror and taking notice of how her body changed.
- When preparing for competition, she eats 6 a day, measures everything, and never eats a cheat meal.
- Main sources for her when preparing for competition come from , fish, and chicken, while her consists of quinoa, , , and . She also eats a lot of and limits her (salt) intake.
- During the off-season, Anita eats a cheat meal once or twice a week.
- On Sunday, her rest and day from working out, she still likes to do some form of low-intensity .
Featured Image by Anita Herbert / Instagram
Facts of Anita Herbert
- full nameAnita Herbert
- Date of Birth December 29, 1989
- Age 31 years 10 months
- Horoscope Capricorn
- Lucky Number 5
- Lucky Stone Topaz
- Lucky Color Brown
- Best Match for Marriage Scorpio, Virgo, Taurus
- weight58 kg
- height5 ft 4 in