Anna Ermakova is a British model who is known for being the daughter of the legendary German tennis player Boris Becker and has gained the spotlight because of the circumstances of her birth.
She divides her time between –
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Pouty lips
- Curly hair
- Toned physique
Anna Ermakova Facts
- She was raised by her mother in London, England.
- She was inspired to pursue a career in modeling when she was 11 years old and came across an issue of Vogue.
- Anna Ermakova was born as a result of her father’s extra-marital affair with her mother while he was married to Barbara Feltus, a German-American designer, former actress, and model.
- After initially denying the claims of having a child born out a fling, Boris Becker eventually acknowledged Anna as his daughter in February 2001. A DNA test further proved his paternity.
- She was conceived after her parent’s encounter at London’s Nobu restaurant as Boris Becker was drinking at the restaurant after losing to Pat Rafter in the 4th round of the 1999 Wimbledon Championships.
- At the age of 14, Anna Ermakova made her first appearance as a model at the Berlin Fashion Week.
- She once stated that she led “a life away from the limelight with her mother, which is why little personal information is known”.
Featured Image by Anna Ermakova / Instagram
Facts of Anna Ermakova
- Gender Female
- full nameAnna Ermakova
- birthplaceLondon, England, United Kingdom
- ethnicity / ethnic backgroundRussian and Nigerian and German and Czech
- net worth$10 million
- weight58 kg or 128 lbs
- height5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
- hair colorAuburn
- eye colorBlue
- body type / buildSlim
- collegeUniversity of London
- motherAngela Ermakova