Antony Costa is an English singer-songwriter and actor who is better known as one of the members of the boy band Blue. As an actor, he has landed on many roles both on TV and in movies including Chalk (1997), Grange Hill (1997), Dancing On Ice (2006), The Wright Stuff (2012), and Casualty (2014).
He is represented by Apollo Artist Management, London, United Kingdom.
Pop, Pop Rock, R&B
- Greek Nose
- Bearded Jaw
Antony Costa Facts
- His brother Louis appeared on The X Factor on September 3, 2011. Louis was also part of the group called The Chase with former S Club 8 member, Jay Asforis.
- He made his first TV show appearance as a pupil in Steven Moffat’s sitcom show called Chalk. Shortly after, he later appeared on BBC’s children drama titled Grange Hill.
- In 2000, alongside Duncan James, Costa convinced Lee Ryan and Simon Webbe to form the group Blue. Fuelled with R&B music, the group eventually achieved commercial success in the United Kingdom and in many other countries such as Ireland, Portugal, Belgium, Italy, France, Australia, and New Zealand.
- Blue’s debut single titled All Rise was released in May 2001. Following the release, the track peaked to no. 4 on the UK Singles Chart. More singles were released including Too Close, If You Come Back, and Fly By II.
- In 2005, he took part as a contestant in the series I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here! but was removed from the show on December 3, 2005, after 14 days.
- In February 2006, he released his solo single Do You Ever Think of Me. It peaked at no. 19 on the UK Singles Chart.
- From April 2006 to February 2007, he appeared as Mickey Johnstone in the London production of the long-running musical Blood Brothers.
- In 2008, he conquered his first solo UK tour during which he performed songs from his debut album. His UK tour had 18 dates which first kicked off on February 16, 2008, at The Brindley and ended on March 26, 2008, in Barrow in Furness.
- Costa modeled for the top-billed Italian designer Giorgio Armani in late 2008.
- He made 2 appearances on the BBC pop quiz Never Mind the Buzzcocks in 2006.
- On September 18, 2010, he participated in a celebrity version of the TV show called Total Wipeout.
Featured Image by Christoph Henrichs / / CC-BY-2.0
Facts of Antony Daniel Costa
- Gender Male
- full nameAntony Daniel Costa
- middle nameDaniel
- birthplaceBurnt Oak, Barnet, England, United Kingdom
- Date of Birth June 23, 1981
- Age 40 years 5 months
- Horoscope Cancer
- Lucky Number 3
- Lucky Stone Moonstone
- Lucky Color Silver
- Best Match for Marriage Taurus, Pisces, Scorpio
- ethnicity / ethnic backgroundGreek Cypriot and Jewish
- net worth$100,000 - $5Million
- professionSinger, Songwriter, Actor
- weight80 kg or 176.5 lbs
- height5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
- hair colorBlack
- eye colorDark Brown
- body type / buildAthletic