Ashnikko is an American singer, songwriter, and rapper who came into the spotlight in 2019 with the release of her single titled Stupid which went viral on the TikTok platform and was certified ‘Gold’ in both the United States and Canada. In the middle of 2020, she had launched 2 further singles titled Cry and Daisy. Her debut mixtape titled Demidevil was slated for a February 2021 release. Before this, she had released the EPs titled Sass Pancakes (2017), Unlikeable (2018), and Hi It’s Me (2019). She had also co-written 8 of the songs from Brooke Candy’s debut album, S*xorcism (2019).
Ashton Nicole Casey
Oak Ridge, Guilford County, North Carolina, United States
London, England, United Kingdom
Ashnikko had attended multiple schools in the United States, Estonia, and Latvia.
Singer, Songwriter, Rapper
She is represented by –
- George Shepherd, General Manager, Various Artists Management, London, England, United Kingdom
- Tommo Greer, General Manager, Various Artists Management, London, England, United Kingdom
- Andy Nees, Booking Agent (Rest of the World), William Morris Endeavor Entertainment (WME), London, England, United Kingdom
- Chris Payne, Booking Agent (Rest of the World), William Morris Endeavor Entertainment (WME), London, England, United Kingdom
- Cristina Lynch Baxter, Booking Agent (North America), William Morris Endeavor Entertainment (WME), Los Angeles, California, United States
- Michael Coughlin, Booking Agent (North America), William Morris Endeavor Entertainment (WME), Nashville, Davidson County, Tennessee, United States
Hip Hop, Pop, Electropop, Bubblegum Music, Punk, Punk Rock, Indie Pop, Nu Metal, Pop Rap, Futurepop, Rap Rock, Trap
- Digital Picnic
- Parlophone Records Limited
- Warner Records Inc.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
She often tends to dye her hair blue.
- Petite frame
- Frequently varying hairstyle
- Blue-dyed hair
- Cryptic smile
- Heavily made-up face
- Has 2 tattoos on her left forearm and another on her right forearm
- Born in Oak Ridge, North Carolina, and raised in Greensboro, North Carolina, her family had moved to Estonia when she was a teenager. They had moved there as her father, who had dropped out of school earlier, had wanted to resume his education in Europe. She was about 12 years old at that time and the family had moved to Riga, Latvia, after a year.
- While there, at one point in time, she was the only American in the country to attend a Latvian public high school. Upon turning 18, she had moved to London on her own.
- She had been interested in music from childhood after her parents had introduced her to country music and the heavy metal band Slipknot. She was also inclined towards rap music for the longest time.
- The animated music video for her 2020 single titled Cry had won the ‘Best Pop Video – UK’ award at the 2020 UK Music Video Awards.
- She has been quite vocal, on social media, about several social justice issues including the commercialization of feminism and police brutality.
- She is a video game buff and loves to play action or role-playing video games like Horizon Zero Dawn, Uncharted, and Street Fighter.
Featured Image by Ashnikko / Instagram
Facts of Ashnikko
- full nameAshnikko
- Date of Birth February 19, 1996
- Age 25 years 9 months
- Horoscope Pisces
- Lucky Number 10
- Lucky Stone Aquamarine
- Lucky Color Sea Green
- Best Match for Marriage Cancer, Scorpio
- weight56 kg
- height5 ft 4 in