Aubrey Anderson-Emmons is an American actress and voice actress who is best known for having been cast as Lily Tucker-Pritchett in the mockumentary family romantic comedy series, Modern Family. She got cast on the show from the 3rd season onwards as the role was previously played by child actors Jaden Hiller and Ella Hiller. On Modern Family, Aubrey Anderson-Emmons co-stars alongside the likes of Ed O’Neill, Sofía Vergara, Julie Bowen, Ty Burrell, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Sarah Hyland, Ariel Winter, and Nolan Gould and also became the youngest star to walk the red carpet at the Primetime Emmy Awards in 2012 and 2013. Apart from this, she has also appeared in a number of shows such as Bill Nye Saves the World, Arthur, Q N’ A with Mikki and Shay, Jimmy Kimmel Live!, Paradise Run, and Home & Family. Moreover, Aubrey was also cast as Emma Stelzer in the short sci-fi drama movie, Distance, in 2014, starring alongside actors Valentino del Toro, Bel Deliá, and Geoffrey Arend. She also runs a YouTube channel with her mother which is named FoodMania Review and has accumulated more than 18k followers and more than 1.5 million views. Aubrey also enjoys a huge social media fan base and has garnered more than 250k followers on Instagram and more than 120k followers on Twitter.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Aubrey Anderson-Emmons is represented by –
- Slate PR, Public Relations Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Untitled Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Pointed chin
- Wide smile
- Deep set eyes
- Lean physique
Aubrey Anderson-Emmons has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands such as InStyler, CVT Soft Serve, and RIKI loves RIKI.
Best Known For
- Having been cast as Lily Tucker-Pritchett, a Vietnamese-born child adopted by a gay American couple, in the television mockumentary family romantic comedy sitcom, Modern Family. She joined the cast in the 3rd season. Initially, the role was played by Jaden Hiller and Ella Hiller in the 1st and the 2nd season.
- Winning the Screen Actors Guild Award for “Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series” consecutively in the years 2011, 2012, and 2013. She became the youngest person ever to be nominated as well as to win the Screen Actors Guild Award at the age of 4.
- Having been cast in a number of shows which include the likes of The Real, Home & Family, Paradise Run, Beat Bobby Flay, Q N’ A with Mikki and Shay, Arthur, Bill Nye Saves the World, and Jimmy Kimmel Live!
First TV Show
Aubrey Anderson-Emmons made her first TV show appearance as Lily Tucker-Pritchett, Mitchell & Cameron’s adoptive daughter, in an episode, titled When Good Kids Go Bad, of the mockumentary family romantic comedy series, Modern Family, in September 2011. The show first aired on September 23, 2009, and Aubrey starred alongside the likes of , , , , , Eric Stonestreet, , , , Rico Rodriguez, and Jeremy Maguire. As of 2019, Modern Family has been ABC’s longest-running comedy series after being on air for 10 years, starting in September 2009.
As a voice actress, Aubrey Anderson-Emmons made her TV show debut in an episode, titled Let’s Make a Choice /Something About Edward, of the Canadian/American children’s animated educational series, Arthur, in 2016.
Aubrey Anderson-Emmons Favorite Things
- Shoe Brand – PLAE
- Subject In Grade 4 – English
- Episode From Modern Family – The one in which she gets to ride on the dry cleaning rack and also when she goes to Australia
- Things To Do – Swimming at the beach and listening to her favorite musical artists
- Pants – Sweatpants
- Pair Of Sneakers – Emme (Mary Jane sneaker)
Source – SmashingInterviews.com, USANetwork.com, FootwearNews.com
Aubrey Anderson-Emmons Facts
- Her parents have been separated but they are on good terms and co-parent their daughter.
- For her role as Lily Tucker-Pritchett in the family mockumentary comedy series, Modern Family, Aubrey Anderson-Emmons received many positive reviews and critical acclaim for raising cultural diversity awareness in the show.
- It was her mother’s agent who got to know that the part of Lily Tucker-Pritchett was getting a recast on Modern Family. So, she asked Aubrey Anderson-Emmons if she wanted to try out for the part and that was how she eventually bagged the role at the mere age of 4.
- After winning the Screen Actors Guild Award for “Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series” in 2011, 2012, and 2013, she was again nominated for the same in 2014.
- Both in 2012 and 2013, she was the youngest star to walk the red carpet at the Primetime Emmy Awards.
- In 2013, Aubrey Anderson-Emmons also guest-starred in an episode of the comedy music talk-show series, Live!.
- She also appeared as a guest on the Netflix talk show series, Saves the World, in 2017.
- Aubrey Anderson-Emmons once donated one of her outfits that she wore on Modern Family to the “Child Stars – Then and Now” exhibit at the Hollywood Museum. It was a clown costume that she wore in an episode in which one of her dads sends her to clown classes and she totally hates them but is scared of telling him the truth. Also, Aubrey Anderson-Emmons has donated one of her outfits that she wore to the Emmys which was auctioned off on eBay for a children’s charity named the Global Fund for Children.
- Although she has never taken any acting lessons, she did go to a musical theatre camp.
- Aubrey Anderson-Emmons is fond of animals, especially, horses and dogs.
- She has revealed in an interview that she likes wearing pretty stuff but can also be a tomboy sometimes.
- If she ever got an opportunity to raid the wardrobe of her Modern Family character Lily Tucker-Pritchett, she would definitely take the PLAE Emmes.
- Aubrey Anderson-Emmons counts Colombian-American actress and model, , as her celebrity fashion idol because, according to her, Sofia Vergara always manages to look beautiful, fancy, and pretty and is also an amazing businesswoman.
- Aubrey Anderson-Emmons also does extensive charity works for organizations such as St. Jude’s Hospital, California Covenant House Youth Shelter, Let Them Play Sports Organization, Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, Olive Crest, Help A Mother Out, My Stuff Bags, EIF Revlon Run /Walk For Women, and Dave Thomas Foundation For Adoption.
- She started a YouTube channel, titled FoodMania Review, with her mother on June 16, 2015, on which they upload videos of tasting and reviewing snacks, candies, and drinks from all over the world. The channel has garnered more than 18k subscribers and more than 1.5 million views. The first video that they uploaded on the channel on June 21, 2015, was titled Sour Gummy Candy.
- She also shares a great bond with actress .
Featured Image by Aubrey Anderson-Emmons / Instagram
Facts of Aubrey Frances Anderson-Emmons
- Gender Female
- full nameAubrey Frances Anderson-Emmons
- middle nameFrances
- birthplaceSanta Monica, California, United States
- Date of Birth June 06, 2007
- Age 16 years 3 months
- Horoscope Gemini
- Lucky Number 3
- Lucky Stone Agate
- Lucky Color Yellow
- Best Match for Marriage Leo, Aquarius, Libra
- ethnicity / ethnic backgroundSouth Korean
- net worth$6 million
- professionActress, Voice Actress
- weight44 kg or 97 lbs
- height4 ft 9 in or 144.5 cm
- hair colorDark Brown
- eye colorDark Brown
- body type / buildSlim
- motherAmy Anderson
- fatherKent Emmons