Aurelius Busson is a British model and social media personality who has been under the spotlight ever since his birth because he is the son of the well-known model and actress, Elle Macpherson. Apart from that, he has also been featured in a couple of magazines and has accrued a decent social media fan base with more than 50k followers on Instagram.
- Prominent Adam’s apple
- Lean physique
- Usually sports messy hair
Aurelius Busson Facts
- His parents are both highly accomplished in their respective fields.
- His father has been named after the Hungarian-born banker Árpád Plesch.
- Along with his mother and older brother, Aurelius Busson appeared on the cover of Vogue in its July 2019 issue.
- He has also been featured in a number of magazines and editorials which include the likes of InStyle Magazine, Daily Mail, and Hollywood Life.
- His mother has appeared in several films and shows such as Batman & Robin, Friends, America’s Next Top Model, Jane Eyre, Britain’s Next Top Model, With Friends Like These…, The Beautiful Life: TBL, Australia’s Next Top Model, and The Mirror Has Two Faces.
- Aurelius Busson often shares his pictures as well as the family pictures on his Instagram account.
Featured Image by Aurelius Busson / Instagram
Facts of Aurelius Cy Andrea Busson
- Gender Male
- full nameAurelius Cy Andrea Busson
- birthplaceLondon, England, United Kingdom
- ethnicity / ethnic backgroundScottish
- net worth€290 million
- professionModel, Social Media Personality
- weight67 kg or 147.5 lbs
- height5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
- hair colorLight Brown
- eye colorBlue
- body type / buildSlim
- fatherArpad Busson
- brothersArpad Flynn Alexander Busson