Ava Louise is an American social media celebrity, TV personality, and Instagram star who shot to spotlight when she revealed on Dr. Phil that she’d “rather die hot than live ugly”. Apart from that, her pictures and eventful life have made her a popular internet celebrity and she has also accumulated more than 200k followers on Instagram, more than 20k followers on TikTok, and more than 15k followers on Twitter.
- Curvy physique
- Pouty lips
She has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of Dolls Kill, , Dior, etc.
Ava Louise Facts
- She joined YouTube with her self-titled channel on March 17, 2016, and the first video that was uploaded on the channel on February 11, 2020, was titled “THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED WITH ME, , AND “.
- Some other videos on her YouTube channel have been titled “ SCANDAL RUINED MY LIFE!! Both my bfs dumped me!” and “I killed someone THE TRUTH”.
- Ava Louise made her first TV show appearance as herself in an episode titled Insta: Famous to Insta-Lonely of the popular talk show, , in February 2019.
- She is very obsessed about being skinny. She has also mentioned in her videos that she has an eating disorder.
- During her school years, she was bullied a lot because she weighed somewhere around 90½ kg or 200 lbs. So, Ava Louise decided to transform her body and lost a lot of extra kilos while also toning her body.
- She once said that she spends $20,000 each month on clothes, hair, and makeup.
- On Instagram, she has also uploaded pictures alongside and .
Featured Image by Ava Louise / Instagram
Facts of Ava Louise
- Gender Female
- full nameAva Louise
- birthplaceUnited States
- professionSocial Media Celebrity, Instagram Star, TV Personality
- weight60 kg or 132 lbs
- height5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
- hair colorLight Brown
- eye colorBlue
- body type / buildVoluptuous