Bazanji is an American rapper and producer who began making rounds online and gained a considerable number of followers in social media with his tracks Your Year, The City, and Runaway. Using social media as one of his easy-access portals to roll out his music, he has joined YouTube and has already uploaded more than 100 videos on his self-titled channel as of April 2020.
He is represented by Bazanji Management.
- Thick Eyebrows
- Bearded Jaw
- Defined Jawline
Bazanji Favorite Things
- Pets – Dogs
Source – Instagram
- Before fame, he had played drums while performing with several rock bands.
- He has opened for American rapper Shwayze.
- He has a growing number of followers on social media. On Instagram and YouTube, Bazanji has amassed more than 200k followers and 200k subscribers, while on Twitter, he has accumulated more than 10k followers.
- On January 3, 2013, he created his self-titled YouTube channel and his first video titled Bazanji – Live at The Thrill was uploaded on December 16, 2013. As of April 2020, the channel has already accumulated more than 20 million combined views.
- Bazanji’s debut album titled Mixed Feelings was released in 2017.
Featured Image by Bazanji / Instagram
Facts of Shad Albarazanji
- Gender Male
- full nameShad Albarazanji
- birthplaceUnited States
- ethnicity / ethnic backgroundKurdish
- net worth$1 Million – $5 Million
- professionRapper, Producer
- weight69 kg or 152 lbs
- height5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
- hair colorBlack
- eye colorDark Brown
- body type / buildAthletic
- collegeUniversity of North Carolina