Bebe Neuwirth is an award-winning American actress, singer, and dancer who is best remembered for playing Dr. Lilith Sternin on the sitcom Cheers (1986-1993) and its spin-off, Frasier (1994-2003). She has more than 100k followers on Twitter.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bebe has dated –
- C.J. Wilson
- Paul Dorman (1982-1991) – Bebe was married to Paul Dorman from 1984 to 1991.
- Michael Danek (1992-1999)
- Chris Calkins (2007-Present) – Bebe and Chris Calkins got married on May 4, 2009, in a New York ceremony officiated by friend and actor Peter Coyote.
Bebe Neuwirth Facts
- She was caught smoking marijuana by school authorities at the age of 13.
- After watching a production of The Nutcracker as a kid, Bebe aspired to be a ballet dancer.
- Bebe has essayed the roles of Velma Kelly, Roxie Hart, and Matron Mama Morton at different times in the musical Chicago in 1996, 2006, and 2014 respectively. She is the first actor to do so in the course of a single Broadway run.
- She has played the character of Dr. Lilith Sternin on Cheers (1986–1993), Wings (1992), and Frasier (1994–2003).
Featured Image by Alan Light / / CC BY 2.0
Facts of Beatrice Neuwirth
- Gender Female
- full nameBeatrice Neuwirth
- birthplaceNewark, New Jersey, United States
- Date of Birth December 31, 1958
- Age 62 years 10 months
- Horoscope Capricorn
- Lucky Number 3
- Lucky Stone Topaz
- Lucky Color Brown
- Best Match for Marriage Scorpio, Virgo, Taurus
- ethnicity / ethnic backgroundAshkenazi Jewish
- net worth$10 million
- professionActress, Singer, Dancer
- weight54 kg or 119 lbs
- height5 ft 4½ in or 164 cm
- hair colorSalt and Pepper
- eye colorHazel
- body type / buildSlim
- high schoolPrinceton High School
- motherSydney Neuwirth
- fatherLee Neuwirth
- brothersPeter Neuwirth