Ben Feldman is an American entertainer. He is most popular for assuming the part of Michael Ginsberg on the Emmy-designated TV program, “Mad Men”. He additionally showed up in a few movies and television series, for example, “Frozen Impact”, “Living with Fran”, “Extreme Movie”, “Drop Dead Diva”, “Friday the 13th”, “Superstore” etc.
Table of Contents
Ben Feldman’s Bio, Age
Ben Feldman was conceived on May 27, 1980, in Potomac, Maryland, the USA. He was destined to father, Robert Feldman who was a promoting operator, and mother, Katherine Feldman. Susan Feniger is his maternal auntie who is a chef. He holds an American ethnicity. His zodiac sign is Gemini. He puts stock in Jewish.
Regarding his instructive capability, he went to Winston Churchill High School in Potomac. He additionally filled in as a camp advisor in the theater and showed a videography class for a few summers in Bethesda. Later on, he enlisted at Ithaca College in New York and got a four year college education in fine arts in acting.
Ben Feldman Height
Ben Feldman is an attractive person in his 40s. He has a normal body fabricate. He remains at a tall tallness of 5 feet and 8 inches and his body weighs around 80kg. His chest, midsection, and bicep sizes are 42 inches, 33 inches, and 15 inches separately. His hair tone is black and his eye tone is Hazel. He has no tattoos on his body. His sexual direction is Straight.
Ben Feldman Career
- Ben Feldman showed up in the sitcom ‘Less than Perfect’ in 2003 when he assumed the part of ‘Nicholas’ in one of its scenes, named ‘Rules’.
- The same year, he showed up as Paramedic in the television series “Frozen Impact” and as Jake Winterhalter in the TV series “The Mayor”
- In 2005, Feldman depicted the personality of ‘Zeke’ in the American comedy film, “When Do We Eat?”. He likewise showed up as Adam Forrest in the film “The Perfect Man” which was a film industry success.
- From 2005 to 2006, he assumed the function of Josh Reeves in the American sitcom “Living with Fran” in more than 26 episodes.
- In 2007, he showed up in three television series, for example, ‘Numbers’, ‘Them’, and ‘Can Openers’ depicting the parts of ‘Seth Marlowe’, ‘Floyd Grunwald’ and ‘Mike’ respectively.
- Feldman showed up in his advancement function as ‘Travis Marello’ in the discovered film beast film “Cloverfield” ( 2008) which was the main portion of this cult franchise. The exact year, he additionally showed up in the humorous comedy film, “Extreme Movie” as Len.
- That year, he featured in two other television series, as ‘Herbert’ in a scene of ‘Las Vegas’, named ‘Guess Who’s Coming to Breakfast,’ and as ‘Timmy’ in a scene of ‘The New Adventures of Old Christine’.
- In 2009, Feldman assumed the function of ‘Richie’ in the American slasher film ‘Friday the 13th’, a reconsidering of the initial four ‘Friday the 13th’films. Which was trailed by more television appearances like ‘See Kate Run’, ‘Medium’, and ‘CSI: Wrongdoing Scene Investigation’.
- From 2009 to 2014, Feldman assumed the repetitive function of ‘Fred’ in 38 scenes of ‘Drop Dead Diva’.
- Also, Feldman featured in a few short movies, for example, ‘Limited’, ‘Sluts, Bitches and Whores!’ and ‘Departure Date’ playing the characters ‘Chernin’, ‘Dan’, and ‘Young Jake’, respectively.
- He played the personality of a Jewish publicist named ‘Michael Ginsberg’ in the television drama ‘Mad man’, for which he got an nomination for the 2012 ‘Primetime Emmy Award’ under the category of ‘Outstanding Guest Actor in a Drama Series’.
- In 2013, Feldman showed up as himself in a narrative called ‘Crystal Lake Memories: The Complete History of Friday the 13th’.
- In 2014, Feldman assumed the part of ‘Ron LaFlamme’ in eight scenes of the top ‘HBO’ satire show series ‘Silicon Valley’.
- He at that point showed up in a few television series and movies, for example, ‘400 Days’, Between Us’, ‘Thumper’, ‘A to Z’, ‘Children’s Hospital’ etc.
- In 2015, Feldman cast in the American single-camera sitcom television series, ‘Superstore’ as the primary cast ‘Jonah Simms’.
- Feldman depicted the function of ‘Chris’ in a scene of the superhuman comedy series ‘Big Hero 6: The Series’ named ‘ titled ‘Internabout’ in 2019
- In mid 2021, Feldman will be found in his impending venture an enlivened web-series called ‘Monsters at Work’ which is booked to make a big appearance on the exceptionally anticipated real time feature ‘Disney+,’ which will make them loan his voice to the character ‘Tylor Tuskmon’.
Ben Feldman’s Wife
Ben Feldman is a hitched man. He is hitched to Michelle Mulitz. They got engaged with 2012 lastly, got hitched on October 12, 2013, at the Smokey Glen Homestead in Gaithersburg, Maryland. The couple invited their first youngster, a child kid named Charlie Milton Feldman on October 24, 2017. Their subsequent youngster, a child young lady was conceived in May 2019.
Ben Feldman Net Worth
Ben Feldman has brought in a decent measure of cash from his calling as an entertainer and television personality. He likewise procures from his few image supports bargains. Starting at 2020, his total assets is assessed to be $1.5 million. Notwithstanding, his compensation is under review.
Is Ben Feldman active on Social Media?
Ben Feldman is likewise dynamic in the online media stages with around 165k followers on his Instagram account: @benmfeldman and has around 43.2k followers on his Twitter account: @BenMFeldman.
Facts of Ben Feldman
- Gender Male
- full nameBen Feldman
- birthplacePotomac, Maryland, USA
- Date of Birth May 27, 1980
- Age 42 years 10 months
- Horoscope Gemini
- Lucky Number 5
- Lucky Stone Agate
- Lucky Color Yellow
- Best Match for Marriage Leo, Aquarius, Libra
- ethnicity / ethnic backgroundWhite
- net worth$1.5 million
- height5 feet 8 inches
- hair colorBlack
- eye colorHazel