Benedict Samuel is an Australian actor, writer, theatre actor, voiceover artist, and director who is known for having been cast in many films and shows which include the likes of Gotham, Underground: The Julian Assange Story, The Walking Dead, The Stanford Prison Experiment, Sweetheart, The Duel, Oscar Wilde’s the Nightingale and the Rose, Home and Away, and Secret City.
Benedict Samuel is represented by –
- United Management, Talent Management Company, Surry Hills, New South Wales, Australia
- Management 360, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles County, California, United States
- Often sports long hair and beard
- Deep-set eyes
Benedict Samuel Favorite Things
- Club In The World – Sugar on Rundle Street
Source – SouthAustralianStyle.com
Benedict Samuel Facts
- He has been a part of the production of ‘Tis Pity She’s a Whore at the Malthouse Theatre in Melbourne.
- In April 2011, Benedict Samuel made his first TV show appearance by playing the role of Michael in an episode titled Part Two of the biographical history drama series, Paper Giants: The Birth of Cleo, whose lead cast comprised of actors Asher Keddie, Rob Carlton, Matt Day, and Jessica Tovey.
- In the year 2011, he brought to life the character of Harman “Hammer” Pirovic in a couple of episodes of the soap opera, Home and Away, created by Alan Bateman. Eventually, his character was killed off in a showdown between Hammer, Charlie Buckton (played by Esther Anderson), and Darryl Braxton (played by Steve Peacocke).
- Benedict Samuel portrayed the character of Jonah in the drama film, Underground: The Julian Assange Story in 2012. Directed by Robert Connolly, he starred in the film alongside the likes of , , and Jordan Raskopoulos.
- Between 2015 and 2016, he was cast as Owen in the popular American post-apocalyptic horror television series, The Walking Dead, which stars , , , , and several others.
- He received great fame with his portrayal of Jervis Tetch/Mad Hatter, a psychotic hypnotist with a steadfast desire to find his missing sister Alice, in the American police procedural crime drama television series, Gotham, from 2016 to 2019.
- He starred in Gotham alongside actors , , , and .
- Benedict Samuel has served as the writer and director for the short drama film, Sanctuary (2012).
- In January 2019, he was cast as Matthew Garrett in an episode titled Outrage of the American police procedural drama television series, Chicago P.D.
- Over the years, Benedict Samuel has also worked in many short films such as The Little House, Kiss, and Oscar Wilde’s the Nightingale and the Rose.
Featured Image by DesiNerd / Instagram
Facts of Benedict Samuel
- Gender Male
- full nameBenedict Samuel
- birthplaceSydney, Australia
- Date of Birth April 15, 1988
- Age 33 years 7 months
- Horoscope Aries
- Lucky Number 9
- Lucky Stone Diamond
- Lucky Color Red
- Best Match for Marriage Leo
- ethnicity / ethnic backgroundScottish and Jewish
- net worth$1 Million - $5 Million
- professionActor, Writer, Voiceover Artist, Director, Theatre Actor
- weight74 kg or 163 lbs
- height5 ft 9¼ in or 176 cm
- hair colorDark Brown
- eye colorDark Brown
- body type / buildSlim
- motherMaree Samuel
- fatherClifford Samuel
- sistersBridget Samuel