Nowadays scientists say that you should eat less sugar or not eat at all. Sugar is an element that is found in many foods. But, it does not benefit the body. What effect can it have on our bodies if we abstain from eating? What are the benefits, and what are the loss?
According to the study, people find it difficult to stay away from sugary or sugary foods. Our relationship with sweet foods is not just today but it is linked to human development.
Our ancestors used to hunt animals for their food. They ate plants and fruits found in the forest. At that time, no sweet fruit was found. When it came to the sweet fruit, it was customary to eat until it died. Therefore, it is in the ‘gene’ of human beings to be happy when it comes to eating sweets.
Sugar keeps our brain rippling. It makes us active. Lack of sugar in the body can cause people to feel tired, and have headaches.
However, the amount of sugar that the body needs is naturally obtained from foods such as fruits, honey, milk, yogurt. Consumption of refined sugar is higher now than usual.
The sugar we eat in tea is processed. The sugar found in drinks including Coke, Pepsi is refined. Sugar mixed with sweets is also processed. The reason the biscuit or chocolate is sweet is the processed sugar mixed with it. Such processed sugar is harmful to our health.
What effect can it have on our bodies if we refuse to eat refined sugar?
- We said above that sugar keeps our brain active. A person who consumes daily tea or excessive sweets can feel lazy if he/she suddenly quits sugar. Minor things can be just as annoying or tingling. Some may even be depressed. But, this is a temporary effect. When this effect diminishes and the body begins to regain its energy naturally, you will feel healthier, more vibrant and fresher than ever. The tendency to become overwhelmed, frustrated, and frustrated by not eating sugar disappears.
- Then, if you do not eat refined sugar, your body will start to have positive effects. First of all, we do not have to be energetic with the strength of sugar alone. Our body naturally balances its energy throughout the day. Refined sugar has a negative effect on our skin. The protein that benefits our skin, the sugar inactivates the protein. The protein starts to become active as soon as the sugar is low or after it is released. It brings the glow to our skin.
- We have heard that as we age, sugar should be consumed less. If we do not stop eating sugar, our skin will soon become bitter. However, the skin of those 30-50 years olds who eat less or don’t eat at all will have fewer wrinkles.
- ‘Some foods cause scars on the skin. Processed sugar is one such food. As soon as you eat less, your face and skin look brighter, ‘said Assistant Professor Robert Glater,’ bright skin makes you feel lighter and healthier. ‘
- Reducing the amount of sugar in the diet makes sleep better. This does not mean that quitting sugar overnight eliminates the problem of insomnia. It takes a few weeks for it to take effect. Then you will have a deep sleep. From time to time, sleep deprivation is not an issue.
- As your sugar levels decrease, your physical weight may decrease. If you are fat and want to reduce fat, reducing sugar consumption is the first step.
- “As sugar is consumed, the fat accumulates in our body and begins to melt, thus reducing our weight,” said Dr. Glater said, ‘It also starts to take effect. If you stop consuming sugar continuously for two weeks or start eating too little, you will eventually feel weighed down. ‘
- According to him, obese people lose a lot of weight in a short amount of time and not just sugar. Along with this, protein should be consumed a lot and regular exercise should be done.
- Nutritionists say the risk of diabetes and heart disease will also be reduced if you abstain from sugar. The risk of heart disease is three times lower than that of many people who do not eat sugar.
- Sugar also increases toothache and bacterial infection in the mouth. According to the study, the higher the amount of sugar in our diet, the more it can cause tooth decay and cough. As the pit grows and reaches the gum, there is immense pain. Eating less sugar will relieve this pain in the long run.
- Some people have trouble breathing. This may be due to the highly processed sugar. Decreasing the amount of sugar can help to relieve breathing problems.
- Likewise, if you have a migraine problem, the problem will be lessened when you stop eating sugar. According to studies, excessive sugar consumption leads to traps in the brain’s intoxicants, which affect our memory. If you eat less sugar, you will not feel that way. The effect of age on memory is lessened.
- Excess sugar causes the ‘genes’ to regulate the body’s ‘estrogen’ and ‘testosterone’ hormones. These hormones, which play a role in arousing sexual desire in people, can affect sex life.
- Therefore, it is beneficial to increase sex power without sugar, scientists say.
- It changes the taste of our tongue over time. Processed sugar sweeteners gradually become sweet to the natural sugar found in fruits.