Berkeley Ratzlaff is a Canadian social media influencer, dancer, and actress who came to prominence in 2018, after being cast as Davis on The Next Step. Other than that, Berkeley
She trained at Xtreme Talent in Abbotsford, British Columbia.
Actress, Dancer, Social Media Influencer
- Mother – Pam Ratzlaff
- Siblings – Dylan Ratzlaff (Younger Sister) (Dancer, Actress), She has an older brother.
Berkely is represented by Push PR Ltd.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Berkeley has dated –
Race / Ethnicity
- Beautiful eyes
- Wide smile
Through her social media, Berkeley has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Levi’s, Old Navy, and Wildflower Cases.
Berkeley Ratzlaff Favorite Things
- Style Of Dance – Contemporary, Lyrical
Berkeley Ratzlaff Facts
- She was brought up as the middle child alongside her sister Dylan. The 2 siblings took a liking to dance and attended the same training center in Abbotsford.
- Berkeley was only 2 years old when she started dancing but it was not until she was 14 or 15 years old that she decided to make it into a form of earning a living.
- She has trained in various dance styles including jazz, lyrical, contemporary, hip-hop, ballet, pointe, stage, tap, acro, circus, and a ballroom.
- Similar to Berkeley, her sister Dylan also rose to prominence with her appearance as Jacquie on The Next Step.
- In the past, she has modeled for various brands including High Street Fashion Stores & Co. and Lululemon Athletica.
- She was chosen to represent RYU Apparel in the past.
- Berkeley started her YouTube channel titled Sweet and Salty alongside her sister Dylan on April 7, 2016.
Featured Image By Berkeley Ratzlaff / Instagram
Facts of Berkeley Ratzlaff
- full nameBerkeley Ratzlaff
- weight52 kg
- height5 ft 3 in