Bharath (aka Bharath Niwas) is an Indian film actor, who shot to fame with his performance as one of the lead roles in the super hit movie 4 the People in 2004. His work in Tamil films mainly, along with a few in Malayalam, Hindi, and Telugu, such as Boys (2003), Kaadhal (2004), Kanden Kadhalai (2009), and Ainthu Ainthu Ainthu (2013) have been noted and highly acclaimed.
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Jeshly Joshua (2013–Present) – He tied the knot with his childhood friend Jeshly Joshua, a Malayali dentist based in Dubai, on September 9, 2013. They have twin boys (b. August 11, 2018).
- Well-built, sturdy stature
- Expressive eyes
Bharath Favorite Things
- First Love – Dancing
- Addiction – Movies
- Gets Thrilled – Watching the first-day first show of any movie
- Interest – Football
- Pastime – Taking care of stray animals
- Alternate Profession If Given A Chance – Football player
- Red-Letter Day – December 8, the day Kaadhal was released
- Dream Come True – To be cast alongside in Radhe
- Advice To New Actors – Not to overstress and not to give heed to what others say but to listen to their own conscience.
- Attitude To Work And Life – Optimism is very important as it is the prerequisite for achievement.
Source – , , , SilverScreen.in
- His mother tongue is Tamil.
- He received training in dancing and joined the Swingers International Dance Club at the age of 11.
- He was noticed by director while performing at a dance program called Inspirations at the Music Academy by the Swingers, who was impressed enough to cast him in the lead role of his Tamil film Boys (2003).
- A film he would love to act in if remade would be the westernized version of Salangai Oli with a lot of jazz, hip hop, salsa, rumba, and zumba included.
- The feather in his cap has been him landing a pivotal role in the film Radhe: Your Most Wanted Bhai which had its motion poster released in October 2019. He had announced the news of his first Bollywood venture on Twitter and stated how thrilled and blessed he felt to get a chance to act alongside the Bollywood superstar Salman Khan.
- He has been a part of the energetic Chennai Celebrity Cricket League team and has cherished the strong bond he has shared with his teammates.
- Bharath is a Tamil Brahmin while his wife Jeshly is a Christian and he has affirmed that their families had had no problem with their difference in faith and had supported their marriage.
- He has considered patience to be one of the most important attributes an actor should have, since every step in the profession demands it, from the long wait for shots and the right kind of films and roles, to earning recognition for the great effort put in.
- He has given full credit to the cinema for transforming him from an immature awkward teenager into a wise man in control, who is aware of the fleeting nature of both success and failure and has learned to take them in his stride.
Featured Image by Bharath / Instagram
Facts of Bharath Srinivasan
- Gender Male
- full nameBharath Srinivasan
- birthplaceTiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India
- net worthINR 500 millions
- weight75 kg or 165.5 lbs
- height5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
- hair colorBlack
- eye colorDark Brown
- body type / buildAthletic