Bill O’Brien is an American football trainer who got acknowledgment for being the lead trainer and senior supervisor of the Houston Texans of the National Football League(NFL) which he served for very nearly 6 years from 2014 until 2020 when O’Brien was terminated by the Texans. His activity as a lead trainer reached a conclusion following a frustrating 0-4 beginning to the 2020 NFL season. Having his instructing vocation began since the time of 1993 with Brown University, O’Brien hasn’t quit exploring different avenues regarding his activity working with more than 7 clubs for more than 27 years now starting at 2020. O’Brien has worked with clubs: Brown, Georgia Tech, Maryland, Duke, New England Patriots, Penn States, and Houston Texans. He was likewise named Big Ten Coach of the Year in 2012 and furthermore had gotten the Paul “Bear” Bryant Grant for the NCAA’s top head coach.
With the updates on O’Brien(also known as “BOB”) getting terminated hit the ground, Houston’s fans and even Twitter went totally nuts as, before the finish of his residency, he ended up being a scandalous character and was additionally held onto as the most noticeably terrible of the most exceedingly awful among lead trainers each week.
Table of Contents
Bill O’Brien Bio, Age
Bill O’Brien was conceived on October 23, 1969, in Dorchester, Massachusetts, US. His original name is William James O’Brien. His identity is American. O’Brien has a place with White identity while Scorpio is his zodiac sign.
Bill O’Brien was conceived in a wealthy family as one of the three children to his folks: John O’Brien(father) and Anne Murphy O’Brien(mother). Both of his folks were strong of him and his desire to accomplish something in the field of sports since his childhood.
Bill experienced childhood in Andover, Massachusetts alongside his two siblings, John and Tom. He went to St. John’s Preparatory School in Danvers in the wake of moving on from secondary school, he went to Brown University in Provision, Rhode Island, where he played defensive end and linebacker for the Brown Bears from 1990 to 1992.
What is Bill O’Brien’s Height?
Bill O’Brien is an attractive athletic man in his 50s. He stands tall with a stature of 6ft. 4inch.(1.93m) while his body weighs around 70kg(154 lbs). He has a reasonable appearance with bald hair and blue eyes.
Bill O’Brien’s Career
- Bill O’Brien started his expert profession as a mentor at first with Brown in 1993. He trained the group for a year, at tight finishes in 1993 and inside linebackers in 1994.
- A year later, he started training Georgia Tech for the following three seasons as a hostile alumni right hand from 1995 till 1997.
- He then instructed the Yellow Jackets’ running backs for 2 seasons from the 1998 season through 2000 season.
- O’Brien likewise filled in as a hostile facilitator and quarterbacks mentor and was named an assistant head coach at Georgia Tech for the 2002 season.
- In 2002, he was recruited as Notre Dame’s offensive Coordinator. He, be that as it may, left the situation in 2003 to mentor running backs at the University of Maryland, where he burned through two seasons.
- In 2005, he filled in as hostile organizer & quarterbacks mentor at Duke.
- In his first season with State, O’Brien gathered the most successes for a first-year lead trainer in school history and was granted Big Ten Coach of the Year on November 27, 2012.
- On January 2, 2014, O’Brien was authoritatively presented as the lead trainer of the Houston Texans.
- His first season wound up with a 9-7 record, the second season likewise with a 9-7 record procuring the group their first AFC South title.
- The group went for their third sequential year with a 9-7 record winning their second continuous AFC South title.
- On January 13, 2018, O’Brien got a four-year expansion. In any case, the seasons weren’t so useful for the group as they lost 9 out of 10 games in 2017.
- On January 28, 2020, O’Brien was named to the role of general manager for the Texans.
- O’Brien started to get analysis with his choice of exchanging wide recipient DeAndre Hopkins to the Arizona Cardinals.
- Following a 0–4 beginning of the 2020 NFL season, O’Brien was terminated by the Texans on October 5, 2020.
Bill O’Brien’s Wife
Bill O’Brien is a hitched man. O’Brien is hitched to his solitary-spouse, Colleen O’Brien. The couple together offers two children, Jack and Michael. Their senior child, Jack, nonetheless, has an uncommon mind issue called lissencephaly. The O’Brien family anyway has figured out how to live a cheerful life.
Bill O’Brien’s Net Worth
Bill O’Brien has a very extraordinary income from his expert vocation as a football trainer. Having his vocation began in the year 1993 at age of 24, O’Brien did all that he could do to be an ideal lead trainer presently working for more than 2 decades. With his amazing work as a mentor of 7 diverse football crews and furthermore filling in as the lead trainer of Houston Texas for more than 6 years, O’Brien has effectively figured out how to accumulate a sound fortune which is assessed to be around $7 million. His compensation as a lead trainer was around $3 million.
Facts of Bill O'Brien
- Gender Male
- full nameBill O'Brien
- birthplaceDorchester, Massachusetts, United States.
- Date of Birth October 23, 1969
- Age 53 years 3 months
- Horoscope Scorpio
- Lucky Number 4
- Lucky Stone Garnet
- Lucky Color Purple
- Best Match for Marriage Capricorn, Cancer, Pisces
- ethnicity / ethnic backgroundWhite
- net worth$7 million
- professionFootball Head Coach
- weight70 kg
- height6 feet 4 inches
- eye colorBlue