Willam James Murray, who is also known as Bill Murray, is an actor in Hollywood. He is most famous for his comedy roles in movies and other TV shows. But it doesn’t end here. Rather than acting, he is also a businessman, songwriter, and producer. After doing Saturday Night Live, there was no turn back for him. Even though he got many awards for it, Emmy Awards and Oscar nominations were some of them.
Well, how well do you know about Bill Murray? If not much, we have compiled all you need to know about Bill Murray’s net worth in 2021, his age, height, weight, wife, kids, biography and complete details about his life. Well, if you’re all set, here is what we know about Bill Murray to date.
Biography and Early Life –
Bill Murray was born in an Irish-Catholic family in Evanston, Illinois, USA. He had eight siblings. Three of his brothers are actors too, so acting was in his mind from the very beginning. He came from a not so privileged family. His father was an ordinary Salesman, and his mother was a mail room clerk. His father died at the age of 46 when he was only 17. That thing changed his life. He went out of the box and started his acting career, and the rest world knows how it turned out.
Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
So, how old is Bill Murray in 2021 and what is his height and weight? Well, Bill Murray’s age is 70 years old as of today’s date 2nd August 2021 having been born on 21 September 1950. Though, he is 6′ 2″ in feet and inches and 187 cm in Centimetres tall, he weighs about 165.34 lbs in Pound and 75kg in Kilograms.
He has done his schooling at St. Joseph’s grade school. Later on, he went to Loyola Academy for graduation. Then he has done his pre-medical courses.
Personal Life: Dating, Girlfriends, Wife, Kids
In 1980, he filmed ‘Stripes.’ On the film set, he met with Margarate Kelly. They dated a few times and finally got married the next year, 1981 January 25, in Chicago. Later on, they had two sons Homer and Luke. After having two of them, rumors spread, Bill is dating somebody else, which turned outright. Then the couple got divorced in 1996. The Next year Bill got married to his alleged girlfriend, Jenifer Butler. And they have four sons Caleb, Jackson, Cooper, and Lincoln.
But their marriage didn’t work, and finally, they also got divorced on June 13, 2008. Although he was born and raised in a catholic family, it didn’t work when he grew up. He said in an interview he’s not interested in any religion. He’s more into atheism. And many times, he bashed religion on public platforms. In his personal life, he has done many social works like, he donated a lot of money to Nathalie Salmon House to provide the perfect shelter for needy people.
Is Bill Murray Gay?
Bill Murray is straight, as we can assume. Because he got married to the opposite gender two times, rather than that, he never mentioned him being gay or sexual preference anywhere.
Professional Career –
If we look into his career, we can see how successful he is today. Whether as a songwriter, singer, actor, producer, or a comedian. His creations are legendary. Saturday Night Live is one of the best works of his career. Other than that, there were many like Meatballs, Where The Buffalo Roam, Stripes, The Razor Edge, Ghostbusters, Little Shop Of Horrors, and many more. His film, Ghostbuster, was the highest-grossing film of the year and one of the most fantastic comedy films of all time.
Bill Murray is one of the finest actors of the industry who rose to fame after working in the Ghostbusters. The Following are some of his achievements, which are listed below:
- Won British Academy Film Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role (2003)
- Won Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Limited Series or Movie (2015)
- Won Independent Spirit Awards for Best Male Lead and Best Supporting Male (2003 and 1998 respectively).
- Nominated for The Oscars in Best Actor category (2003).
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Bill Murray in 2021 –
His net worth is $200 million, according to recent reports as of 2021. He is the world’s 20th richest comedian and is doing well in his profession. Bill Murray also owns a million dollar Hollywood Mansion is Zombie-land.
Some Interesting Facts You Need To Know –
When it comes to controversy Bill never fails to create a buzz about dating Selena Gomez or drug dealing or his divorces or his views on religion. Here are some of his top facts that everyone would want to know:
- He does no have a healthy relationship with his managers. Currently, he is working without any agent over his back.
- During his initial days, he resided in four places overall- Los Angeles; Martha’s Vineyard, Massachusetts; Charleston, South Carolina; and Palisades, New York.
- He is a well-known party crasher.
- According to rumors, he dated the American singer Selena Gomez, and they were about to get married.
- Once, he got arrested at O’Hare Airport for smuggling 9 pounds of marijuana. He was only 20 years old at that time.
Comedy films are something which is a daily part of our lives. It’s kind of a reflection of our lives. We are thankful to Bill Murray for delivering us such great masterpiece content every time. He never fails to impress us through his comedy, acting, producing, or even songs. It is a blessing to have such a talented artist who never fails to entertain us.
Facts of Bill Murray
- Gender Male
- full nameBill Murray
- birthplaceWilmette, Illinois, USA
- Date of Birth September 21, 1950
- Age 73 years 0 months
- Horoscope Virgo
- Lucky Number 9
- Lucky Stone Sapphire
- Lucky Color Green
- Best Match for Marriage Taurus, Capricorn
- net worth$200 million
- professionActor, Comedian, Businessperson, Singer
- weightIn Kilograms – 75 Kg, In Pounds –165.34 lbs
- heightIn Centimetres – 187 cm, In Feet and Inches – 6′ 2″
- hair colorWhite
- eye colorBlue
- high schoolSt. Joseph’s Grade School, Loyola Academy