Bredia Santoro is an American singer, songwriter, model, and dancer who came to prominence as one of the members alongside singer , Ashlynn Chong, and Matt Martinez who were hired to perform across the United States as a part of Kidz Bop.
California, United States
Singer, Songwriter, Dancer, Model
- Siblings – Vander (Younger Brother), Trinity (Sister)
Vocals, Ukulele, Guitar, Piano
or 160 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Lean physical appearance
She has done endorsement work for various brands including Kohls.
Bredia Santoro Favorite Things
- Pizza In Chicago – Uno Pizzeria & Grill’s deep-crust pizza
- Thing To Do In Chicago, Illinois – Visit The Big Bean, Willis Tower
Bredia Santoro Facts
- She started to take an interest in singing and dancing at the mere age of 3. Later, Bredia took up chorus vocal and classical piano classes along with competitive dancing when she was 6 years old.
- In the past, Bredia took part in the Joliet Idol talent competition.
- She is afraid of heights.
- On May 9, 2016, Bredia started her self-titled YouTube channel to which she uploads random vlog videos and music cover videos.
- On January 31, 2019, Bredia came out about suffering from depression, anxiety, and self-harm via her Twitter.
- She is a huge fan of singer and songwriter .
- Bredia can play the Ukulele.
- She has traveled all across the United States.
- Bredia was featured on the cover of American Girl in the past.
- She has a dog named bunny, two cats that are named Bella and Fury, as well as a canary named LovieBerry.
Featured Image By Bredia Santoro / Twitter
Facts of Bredia Santoro
- full nameBredia Santoro
- weight51 kg
- height5 ft 3 in