Brian Fallon is an American singer, songwriter, and musician who is best known for his work as the lead vocalist, rhythm guitarist, and lyricist of the rock band The Gaslight Anthem (2006–2015, 2018). With the group, he has recorded the studio albums Sink or Swim (2007), The ’59 Sound (2008), American Slang (2010), Handwritten (2012), and Get Hurt (2014); and the EPs Señor and the Queen (2008), Sink or Swim Demos (2008), Hold You Up (2012), and Here Comes My Man (2012). In 2011, he had also become a part of the musical duo The Horrible Crowes with whom he had released the studio album Elsie (2011). In the latter half of his career, Brian has focused more on solo artistry and has published the studio albums Painkillers (2016), Sleepwalkers (2018), and Local Honey (2020); and an EP titled Georgia (2016).
Brian Michael Fallon
Red Bank, Monmouth County, New Jersey, United States
New Jersey, United States
Brian had attended the Hackettstown High School in Warren County, New Jersey.
Singer, Songwriter, Musician
- Mother – Debbie Fallon (Hospital Worker, Former Folk Singer)
- Others – Alex Levine (Ex-Brother-in-Law) (Vocalist, Bass Guitarist). He has a step-father who used to work at a factory.
He is represented by –
- LoyalT Management, Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States
- Jared Martin, Booking Agent (North America), Creative Artists Agency (CAA), Los Angeles, California, United States
- Tobbe Lorentz, Booking Agent (Rest of the World), United Talent Agency (UTA), Malmö, Skåne County, Sweden
Rock, Punk Rock, Heartland Rock, Folk Rock
Vocals, Guitar, Harmonica, Piano
- Mercury Records
- SideOneDummy Records
- XOXO (XOXO009)
- Sabot Productions
- Resist Records
- Island Records
- Lesser-Known Records
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Brian has dated –
- Hollie Levine (2004–2014) – Brian had been married to Hollie Levine, sister of Alex Levine, the bass guitarist and backing vocalist for The Gaslight Anthem, his former band, from 2004 to 2014. They have a son together.
- Stacy – After his divorce from Hollie, he has been married to a British woman named Stacy. They have a daughter together.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
- Mildly stocky frame
- Close-cropped hair
- Often sports a rugged beard
- Has both his arms covered in tattoos
- Affable smile
- Has the lyric ‘Bell Bottom Blues, You Made Me Cry’ tattooed on his neck
- Has a small anchor tattoo at the base of his throat
Brian Fallon Facts
- When Brian was 17 years old, he had launched a cassette called The Coffeehouse Sessions under the name No Release. It consisted of 16 tracks and was given a limited release with just about 200 copies distributed on a demo basis.
- It was a childhood dream of his to run a record label which was to be named ‘Old 45 Records’.
- Before making it big in the world of music, he used to work several different jobs including menial jobs in the construction industry as well as a part-time job at a gas station.
- The title of his 3rd solo studio album, Local Honey, was inspired by advertising boards in his neighborhood promoting a similarly-named honey brand.
Featured Image by Brian Fallon / Twitter
Facts of Brian Fallon
- full nameBrian Fallon
- Date of Birth January 28, 1980
- Age 41 years 11 months
- Horoscope Aquarius
- Lucky Number 11
- Lucky Stone Amethyst
- Lucky Color Turquoise
- Best Match for Marriage Aquarius, Gemini, Sagittarius
- weight73 kg
- height5 ft 9 in