Bridget Hall is an American model, actress, and voiceover artist who has worked for acclaimed brands and designers like Ralph Lauren, , Gucci, Givenchy, Versace, , Christian Dior, Prada, , Victoria’s Secret, and Zara. Moreover, she has also appeared on the covers of magazines like Vogue UK, Vogue Italy, Vogue USA, Vogue Paris, Cosmopolitan USA, Elle Spain, and others.
Bridget Lee Hall
Springdale, Arkansas, United States
Bridget Hall studied at R. L. Turner High School located in Carrollton, Texas. However, she later dropped out to pursue modeling.
Model, Actress, Voiceover Artist
- Father – Roger Hall
- Mother – Donna Hall (President of Bridget Hall Inc.)
- Others – Van Isaac Petty (Maternal Grandfather), Alice Zelma Kumpe (Maternal Grandmother)
Bridget Hall has been signed with –
- One Management – New York
- D’Management Group – Milan
- Kim Dawson Agency – Dallas
- Independent Models – London
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Spouse
Bridget Hall has dated –
- – She was romantically involved with Derek Jeter, a former professional baseball shortstop, businessman, and baseball executive, in the past.
- (1994) – In May 1994, she hooked up with actor Leonardo DiCaprio.
- Stephen Dorff (1994) – Hall had a short-lived relationship with actor Stephen Dorff from July to August 1994.
- (1996) – She went out with actor and model Tyson Beckford in the year 1996.
- (1997-1998) – She dated actor Norman Reedus between 1997 and 1998.
- Huey Morgan (2000) – She had an affair with musician Huey Morgan in 2000.
- (2002) – In 2002, she had a fling with model and actress Josie Maran.
Race / Ethnicity
Bridget Hall is of English, German, Scottish, Irish, and Welsh descent.
She often tends to dye her hair light brown.
- Lean frame
- Chiseled facial features
Bridget Hall has done endorsement work for brands like Capezio Handbags, Guess, Gucci, , Istante, Maybelline, Pepe Jeans, , Valentino, etc.
Bridget Hall Facts
- She started modeling in Dallas, Texas when she was 10 years old. At that point in time, she was living in the suburb of Farmers Branch.
- After some time, she shifted to New York City along with her mother to pursue a career in modeling.
- At 16, Bridget Hall posed for her first swimsuit calendar.
- Along with and , she was named as one of the “best ten” moneymaking supermodels by Forbes. She was just 17 years old at that time.
- Bridget has owned her company named Bridget Hall Inc.
- She has appeared in more than 200 top fashion magazines.
- Bridget Hall made her theatrical film debut in a minor role in the action film, Death Toll, in 2008. The film starred , , , and others.
- Bridget was previously signed with Ford Models and IMG Models.
- She is a fan of the Dallas Cowboys.
- She did voiceover work for the 2008 video game, Grand Theft Auto IV.
- Bridget enjoys spending time in Vermont and Telluride and is an expert snowboarder.
Facts of Bridget Hall
- full nameBridget Hall
- weight60 kg
- height5 ft 11 in