Brock Osweiler is a former American professional football player who has represented, as a quarterback, the Denver Broncos (2012–2015, 2017), the Houston Texans (2016), the Cleveland Browns (2017), and the Miami Dolphins (2018) in the NFL (National Football League). He is best known for his performances in the 2015 season for the Denver Broncos which culminated in the team winning the Super Bowl 50, the championship match for the season. It was the season where he had earned a regular place in the Broncos‘ starting lineup, relieving the injured . He had served as a backup to the legendary quarterback in his first 3 seasons with the team. After a series of inconsistent performances and continuous churn in the franchises that he played for, Brock had announced his retirement from the sport in October 2019, during the middle of the NFL season.
Brock Alan Osweiler
Lobster, Brocket Launcher, Brock N Roll, The Brockinator
Coeur d’Alene, Kootenai County, Idaho, United States
Montana, United States
Nick had graduated, in 2009, from Flathead High School in his hometown of Kalispell, Montana. He had then joined the Arizona State University later that year and played college football for the institution until 2011.
Professional American Football Player (Retired)
- Father – John Osweiler (Military Veteran)
- Mother – Kathy Osweiler
- Siblings – Tanner Osweiler (Football Player)
- Others – Thomas Michael Costales (Father-in-Law), Kathryn Chronis (Mother-in-Law)
- 6, 17 – Denver Broncos
- 17 – Houston Texans, Cleveland Browns
- 8 – Miami Dolphins
6 ft 7 in or 200.5 cm
109 kg or 240.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Brock has dated –
- Erin Costales (2015–Present) – Brock got married to Erin Costales in February 2015 in a ceremony in Scottsdale, Arizona. They have 2 daughters together named Blake Everly Osweiler (b. April 9, 2017) and Quinn Kathryn Osweiler (b. 2019).
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
- Toned physique
- Short-cropped, wavy hair
- Often sports a light stubble
- Affable smile
Brock Osweiler Facts
- Born in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, he had relocated to Kalispell, Montana, with his family and attained most of his education there. In his high school days, he was proficient in both football and basketball. As football was the most dominant sport in Montana, he would have to travel to neighboring states to compete in amateur basketball tournaments.
- He had initially committed to joining Gonzaga University in Spokane, Washington during his high school freshman year itself. However, after stellar performances in football, he had changed his mind. He was named the ‘Gatorade Player of the Year’ in football for Montana in his high school year.
- After this, he had received football scholarship offers from Stanford University and Washington State University but he had picked Arizona State University over both of them. In 2009, he became the first true freshman to start a game for the university’s football team, the Sun Devils, since Jake Plummer in 1993.
- During the 2015 NFL season, in a game against the Chicago Bears, he had completed 20 out of his 27 passes in a 17–15 win for the Denver Broncos. This had made him the first player to start and win his first career game on his birthday.
Featured Image by Brock Osweiler / Instagram
Facts of Brock Osweiler
- full nameBrock Osweiler
- Date of Birth November 22, 1990
- Age 32 years 10 months
- Horoscope Sagittarius
- Lucky Number 7
- Lucky Stone Turquoise
- Lucky Color Orange
- Best Match for Marriage Leo, Aquarius
- weight109 kg
- height6 ft 7 in