Brooklynn Prince is an American actress, singer, model, and director. She is best known for her role as Moonee in the drama film The Florida Project (2017) alongside Bria Vinaite, , Christopher Rivera, and Caleb Landry Jones. In 2020, she also played Hilde Lisko in the Apple TV+ series Home Before Dark.
Brooklynn Kimberly Prince
Florida, United States
She was homeschooled but used to go to regular school every Thursday. Her father taught her Science and Mathematics at home.
Actress, Director, Model, Singer
- Father – Justin L. Prince
- Mother – Courtney Prince (She used to be Brooklynn’s talent agent and is an acting coach)
- Siblings – Cullen Michael Prince (Younger Brother)
- Others – Ann “Mimi” Wottring (Grandmother), Eddie “Peepaw” Prince (Grandfather)
Brooklynn Prince is represented by –
- United Talent Agency (UTA) (Talent Agent, Commercial) in Beverly Hills, California, United States, and New York City, New York, United States
- Thirty Three Management (Manager) in Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Hansen, Jacobson, Teller, Hoberman, Newman, Warren, Richman, Rush, Kaller & Gellman (Legal Representative) in Beverly Hills, California, United States
4 ft 7 in or 140 cm
30 kg or 66 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Her 1st work experiences were on-screen and print advertisements for a magazine such as Parenting, marketing corporation Visit Orlando, and brand Chuck E. Cheese.
She has also endorsed brands such as Childrensalon, PopSockets, Kodak, Target, and Macy’s.
Brooklynn Prince has pledged her support to the humanitarian organizations such as The Community Hope Center in Florida and Grahamtastic Connection.
Brooklynn Prince Favorite Things
- Quote – “This is the life man, better than a cruise.”
- Movies – Wonder Woman (2017), Black Panther (2018), Star Wars franchise
Source – Twitter Bio, brooklynn-Prince.com
Brooklynn Prince Facts
- She started modeling at the age of 2.
- She booked her 1st commercial at the age of 3 and quickly realized she was happiest when on a set.
- Seeing herself on the screen makes her go “What? Is that really how I look from that angle?”
- Brooklynn wants to have a sea monkey as a pet.
- For her role as Moonee in the movie The Florida Project in 2017, she won the Critics’ Choice Movie Award for “Best Young Performer”.
- Brooklynn had to curse in The Florida Project and learned the curse words from the script. However, during rehearsal they omitted those words, making it more ‘exciting’ for her to curse while shooting.
- She also had to use the middle finger in the movie but wasn’t aware of its meaning. For that reason, she repeatedly used her index/pointer finger by accident.
- Brooklynn was featured on the cover of The Wrap magazine in November 2017.
- Brooklynn has 3 dogs named Teddy, Harley, and Joe.
- With the help of Sean Baker, a well-known filmmaker, she directed a short movie titled Colours in October 2019. The movie starred Fleur Delahunty, ‘s younger sister, in the lead role, as well as Mila Morgan, Jesse Moss, Kiefer O’Reilly, Christine Willes, Aadila Dosani, and Kaylah Zander.
- Her salary for the horror, drama, mystery movie The Turning (2020) was $100k. Her co-stars were , , Barbara Marten, Joely Richardson, Niall Greig Fulton, and Kim Adis.
- Actor , who plays her father in the Apple TV+ series Home Before Dark, stated casting Brooklynn was “an outstanding decision.” The two bonded off-set as well.
- Her role as Hilde Lisko in Home Before Dark is based on a real person named Hilde Lysiak, born November 2, 2006. The real Hilde had the chance to interview Brooklynn and stated “Brooklynn, you’re a Wonder Woman to me. You’re so inspirational.”
- Her dream is to be as prolific as the actress Lois Smith, born in 1930. Lois made her acting debut in 1951 and never stopped.
- She was told she could portray with ease.
Featured Image by Brooklynn Prince / Instagram
Facts of Brooklynn Prince
- full nameBrooklynn Prince
- weight30 kg
- height4 ft 7 in