CeCe Winans is a professional gospel singer who is based in America. Among The Winans, she was the member who rose to the most prominence. She is considered to be one of the most renowned gospel singers in her generation.
Well, how well do you know about CeCe Winans? If not much, we have compiled all you need to know about CeCe Winans’s net worth in 2021, her age, height, weight, boyfriend, husband, kids, biography and complete details about her life. Well, if you’re all set, here is what we know about CeCe Winans to date.
Table of Contents
Biography and Early Life
CeCe Winans is the eighth child of Delores and David Winans. She was born in the year 1964. October 8 is her natal day. Her parents, who were Pentecostal Holiness Church members, have nine other children. At the young age of 8, she performed her inaugural solo performance.
Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
So, how old is CeCe Winans in 2021 and what is her height and weight? Well, CeCe Winans’s age is 56 years old as of today’s date 2nd August 2021 having been born on 8 October 1964. Though, she is 5′ 3″ in feet and inches and 159cm in Centimetres tall, she weighs about 130 lbs in Pound and 59kg in Kilograms. Her eye color is Brown and hair color is Brown.
Not much is known regarding the school and college of CeCe Winans as she has not revealed much information regarding this. It can be assumed that she is very private about this section of her life.
Personal Life: Dating, Boyfriends, Husband, Kids
It is presently known that Cece Winans is based in Brentwood, Tennessee, near Nashville. Alvin Love II is the person that she tied the knot with. She shares her home with her husband and two children. Her children are named Ashley Rose and Alvin Love III. They made an appearance in the music video “If Anything Has Happened to You,” created by BeBe & CeCe Winans.
Whitney Houston had a friendship with CeCe. CeCe was godmother to Bobbi Kristina Brown, the daughter of Whitney Houston. At Houston’s funeral on February 18, 2012, CeCe sang “Don’t Cry for Me” and “Jesus Loves Me.” The memorial service was hosted at New Hope Baptist Church in Newark, New Jersey.
Is CeCe Winans Lesbian?
No, CeCe Winans is not lesbian as she was married to Alvin Love II. Moreover, CeCe has two kids, which proves that CeCe is not lesbian and has an interest only in men.
CeCe’s first appearance was on the popular television program “The PTL Club.” She formed a duo with her brother BeBe Winans as their duet song “Up Where We Belong” got positive reactions. “Lord Lift Us” was their debut album. It was released in 1984 for PTL Records. As BeBe & CeCe Winans, they had massive success, ultimately producing nine Gold and Platinum records. CeCe left PTL shortly preceding her wedding in 1984. “BeBe & CeCe Winans,” their next studio album, was launched in 1987.
CeCe debuted as a solo artist in 1995 with the launch of “Alone in His Presence.” The album went on to be a huge hit. Her next album was released in 1998. It included two of the singer’s highest-charting hits: “Well Alright” and “Slippin.” Winans decided to produce “His Gift,” a holiday collection, towards the end of that year.
CeCe founded her record label and named it PureSprings Gospel in 1999. Later that year, she released “Alabaster box” with that label. Winans’ second studio album, “CeCe Winans,” was unveiled in 2001. She released many other singles such as “Anybody Wanna Pay,” “Say A Prayer.”
Winans decided to take a two-year-long hiatus from recording albums before returning in 2003. The “Throne Room” was a 25-city tour followed by a DVD release of the concert. The later part of the Throne Room Tour was postponed to early 2005 as CeCe recovered from surgery. In 2005, she produced her seventh album, “Purified.” In 2008, CeCe launched her eighth album, Thy Kingdom Come, which included the song “Waging War.” Malaco Records released BeBe & CeCe’s comeback album, “Still.” Bebe & CeCe served as judges on BET’s gospel singing contest, Sunday Best, from 2012 to 2014.
- CeCe received 19 Grammy Awards between 1985 and 2020.
- Between 1998 and 2017, she won 12 Dove awards.
- She is the recipient of the 7 Stellar Awards.
- Twice, in 1990 and 1992, she received the Soul Train Music Awards. In 1999, she was given the Soul Train Lady of Soul Awards.
- Her list of awards includes 3 NAACP Image Awards.
- In 2004 and 2007, CeCe was presented at the Detroit Music Awards.
- Adding more to a list are the Trumpet Awards in 2007 and 2011.
- BMI Awards and National Music City Walk of Fame in 2009, Hollywood Walk of Fame and Essence awards in 2011, Applause award and Cool Girls in 2012, My Music Matters: A Celebration of Legends award, and Gospel Music Association in 2015 are also included in the long list of awards that she has received.
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of CeCe Winans in 2021
CeCe’s net worth amounts close to $10 million as of last estimated in 2021. Her capital gains are mostly derived from her work as a gospel singer, musician, and social media figure.
Some Interesting Facts You Need To Know
- The only type of songs she likes listening to is none other than gospel music, as other forms of music were prohibited in her home.
- She has around 44,000 subscribers on her YouTube channel.
- Her husband, Alvin Love II, is also her personal manager.
- She has written three books till date.
Cece Winans has always had a positive personality and has been in the spotlight as a result of it. She has not only influenced teens, but she has also established a name for herself among well-known figures and thus created an unrivaled vibe.
Facts of Priscilla Marie Winans Love
- Gender Female
- full namePriscilla Marie Winans Love
- birthplaceDetroit, Michigan, United States
- Date of Birth October 08, 1964
- Age 57 years 3 months
- Horoscope Libra
- Lucky Number 11
- Lucky Stone Peridot
- Lucky Color Blue
- Best Match for Marriage Gemini
- net worth$10 million
- professionGospel Singer
- weightIn Kilograms – 59 Kg, In Pounds – 130 lbs
- heightIn Centimetres – 159 cm, In Feet and Inches – 5′ 3″
- hair colorBrown
- eye colorBrown
- high schoolN/A