Charisma Carpenter is an American actress, producer, and former dancer. She is best known for her role as Cordelia Chase on the TV series Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1997-2003) and its spin-off Angel (1999-2004).
Los Angeles, California, United States
Charisma Carpenter is represented by –
- Defining Artists Agency (Talent Agent) in West Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Daniel Hoff Agency (Talent Agent Voice) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- John Carrabino Management (Manager) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- Advantage PR (Publicist) in Burbank, California, United States
Boyfriend / Spouse
Charisma Carpenter has dated –
- Damian Hardy (1997-2008) – She married Damian Hardy on October 5, 2002, after 5 years of dating. Charisma gave birth to their son, Donovan Charles Hardy, at 9:50 PM on March 24, 2003. They separated in late 2007 and their divorce was finalized on July 8, 2008.
- Michael Rossi (2012)
- Thin nose
- Thin lips
- Birthmark on her jawline
- Rosary tattoo on her left wrist
Charisma Carpenter has appeared in the TV commercials for brands such as –
- Mervyn’s department stores
- Secret deodorant
- Long John Silver’s seafood restaurants (1993)
- Spree candy (1999)
Charisma Carpenter Favorite Things
- Activities – Roller Blading, Hiking, Rock Climbing, Horseback Riding
- Workout –
- Guilty Pleasure – and Salt & Pepper Chips
- Shoe Item – Flip Flops
- Life Motto – “To thine own self be true.”
Source – ,
Charisma Carpenter Facts
- She was named after an AVON perfume.
- She started studying at the age of 5.
- After she graduated from high school, she went on a trip throughout Europe. When she came back to San Diego, California, she worked as a property manager, video store clerk, and aerobics instructor.
- Charisma worked as a cheerleader for the team, San Diego Chargers, in 1991.
- She was discovered by a talent agent while waitressing. She was working to save money for college in hopes of becoming an English teacher but never enrolled.
- Her ‘girl crushes’ are , , and .
- Her male celebrity crush is .
- For her 26th birthday, she went skydiving without checking with her agent. Warner Bros. executives made her sign a clause that prevented her from skydiving again for the length of their contract.
- She auditioned for the lead role in the TV series Buffy the Vampire Slayer in 1997. Other well-known actresses that auditioned were , , , Julia Lee, Elizabeth Anne Allen, but it went to . She got the role of Cordelia Chase after a fellow actress turned it down.
- AskMen placed her on #31 on their list of “Top 99 Most Desirable Women 2002”. On the same list in 2005, she landed the 44th spot. However, Charisma never saw herself as a s*x symbol.
- She had 2 Golden Retrievers and one Cockapoo named Valentine.
- She writes poetry.
- Charisma liked a guy with a unibrow in the past. When her brother discovered that, he gave her the nickname Crow, after Cro-Magnon, a first anatomically modern human.
Featured Image by vagueonthehow / / CC BY-2.0
Facts of Charisma Lee Carpenter
- Gender Female
- full nameCharisma Lee Carpenter
- middle nameLee
- nicknamesChrissy, Karazma, Crow
- birthplaceLas Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Date of Birth July 23, 1970
- Age 51 years 4 months
- Horoscope Leo
- Lucky Number 11
- Lucky Stone Ruby
- Lucky Color Gold
- Best Match for Marriage Sagittarius, Gemini, Aries
- ethnicity / ethnic backgroundSpanish , English, Scottish, French, German, and Irish
- net worth$4 million
- professionActress, Former Dancer, Producer
- weight57 kg or 125.5 lbs
- height5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
- hair colorDirty Blonde
- eye colorHazel
- body type / buildSlim
- high schoolBishop Gorman High School
- motherChristine Carpenter
- fatherDon Carpenter
- brothersTroy , Kenny