Chelsea Houska is an American TV personality who came to prominence with her appearance in 16 and Pregnant in 2009. Later, she was featured on Teen Mom 2 from 2011 to 2019.
Chelsea Anne Houska
Vermillion, South Dakota, United States
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States
Chelsea has studied at Stewart School. She dropped out of school in the past and later, she attained her General Educational Development certification after the birth of her daughter.
She attained a degree in cosmetology in November 2013.
- Father – Randy Houska
- Mother – Mary Houska
- Siblings – Angie Houska (Sister), Emily Houska (Sister), Melissa Houska (Sister)
Chelsea is represented by The William Gerard Group.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Chelsea has dated –
- Adam Lind (2008-2012) – Chelsea and Adam had their first child, a girl named Aubree Lind-DeBoer (b. September 7, 2009).
- Cole DeBoer (2016-Present) – They have 2 children – a girl named Layne Ettie DeBoer (b. August 29, 2018) and a boy named Watson Cole DeBoer (b. January 25, 2017).
Race / Ethnicity
- Red hair color
- She sports a nose ring.
- Chiseled jawline
Through her social media, she either endorsed or promoted various brands such as –
- Itzy Ritzy
- Profile By Sanford
Chelsea Houska Facts
- In the past, she had worked at a salon. It was a dream of hers to become a hairstylist.
- During the birth of her first child, she had to go through sporadic contractions.
- Chelsea once stated that she was an introvert. Also, during an episode of Teen Mom 2, she had to take a break after having suffered from an anxiety problem.
- She once stated that she wanted to have more children.
- In January 2020, Houska and her husband Cole started building their farmhouse.
- Chelsea left the Teen Mom 2 show after 10 seasons in 2020.
Featured Image By Chelsea Houska / Instagram
Facts of Chelsea Houska
- full nameChelsea Houska
- weight55 kg
- height5 ft 3 in