Chlöe Howl is a British singer and songwriter who has released a number of tracks and extended plays such as No Strings, Rumour, Paper Heart, Bad Dream, Do It Alone, and Disappointed. She also secured nominations for the BBC Sound of 2014 and the 2014 BRIT Awards: Critics Choice Award.
Chlöe Louise Howells
England, United Kingdom
Chlöe Howl studied at Holyport Primary and then got enrolled at Altwood Secondary School, the only Church of England secondary school in Maidenhead.
Sony Music, Columbia Records, Heavenly Songs
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Chlöe Howl has Welsh roots on her father’s side and is of English descent on her mother’s side.
- Often sports forehead bangs
- Freckled face
- Pierced ears and nose
Chlöe Howl Facts
- The diaeresis above the “o” in her name is allegedly a mistake made by her parents on her birth certificate.
- Chlöe Howl spent her childhood years in Holyport, near Maidenhead, Berkshire.
- She recorded and sold her own Christmas CD singing the song All I Want for Christmas Is You in order to help raise funds for her primary school.
- On March 5, 2013, she released her debut EP, Rumour, and it included tracks such as I Wish I Could Tell You, No Strings, and Rumour.
- Chlöe Howl’s song, No Strings, was released on August 23, 2013, via Sony Music Entertainment. It peaked at number #182 on the French Singles Chart and was also used as part of the Kick-Ass 2 movie soundtrack.
- Along with , , and Dan Croll, she was included in the “New Artists 2014” list curated by iTunes.
Featured Image by Chlöe Howl / Instagram
Facts of Chlöe Howl
- full nameChlöe Howl
- Date of Birth March 04, 1995
- Age 26 years 10 months
- Horoscope Pisces
- Lucky Number 4
- Lucky Stone Aquamarine
- Lucky Color Sea Green
- Best Match for Marriage Cancer, Scorpio
- weight58 kg
- height5 ft 7 in