Chris D’Elia is a famous stand-up comedian. He is also a writer as well as an actor. He hosts a podcast too. He is famous as Alex miller from Whitney, which was a sitcom by NBC. He has also acted in the thriller You, which was featured on Netflix.
Well, how well do you know about Chris D’Elia? If not much, we have compiled all you need to know about Chris D’Elia’s net worth in 2021, his age, height, weight, wife, kids, biography and complete details about his life. Well, if you’re all set, here is what we know about Chris D’Elia to date.
Table of Contents
Biography and Early Life
His original name is Christopher William D’Elia. He was born in Montclair, which is in New Jersey. He was born in the year 1980, on the 29th of March. His zodiac sign is Aries.
His father, Bill D’Elia, is a TV producer. He is also a director. He has Italian and American origin. Ellie D’Elia is his mother, who is an interior decorator. She has Polish as well as Italian descent. His brother Matt D’Elia is a filmmaker. He is also into acting.
Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
So, how old is Chris D’Elia in 2021 and what is his height and weight? Well, Chris D’Elia’s age is 41 years old as of today’s date 2nd August 2021 having been born on 29 March 1980. Though, he is 6′ 2″ in feet and inches and 189 cm in Centimetres tall, he weighs about 180.77 lbs in Pound and 82kg in Kilograms.
He has studied at the La Canada High School. He has attended the New York University but did not like it. So he dropped out.
Personal Life: Dating, Girlfriends, Wife, Kids
In the year 2006, Chris got married to Emily Montague. She is an actress. But, after about four years, the couple got divorced in the year 2010. He has never consumed drugs or alcohol; he has portrayed himself as characters Alex and Danny are frequent drinkers.
He was accused of sexual harassment and other charges like grooming by a number of underage girls. He has denied such accusations. He was dropped out of projects for the allegations. He was also replaced by some major projects too. There was also inappropriate behavior with Megan Drust in the year 2011. CNN Entertainment reported it in the year 2010.
Is Chris D’Elia Gay?
No, Chris D’Elia is not gay as he had been married to Emily. So, he is sexually inclined towards women.
He was acting when he was in high school. He starred as a guest in some parts of Chicago Hope.
He wrote scripts initially and then decided to pursue stand-up comedy. He entered into the field in 2006 and got featured in movie Nude Comedy, Live at Gotham, Comedy Central Presents, etc.
He then appeared in Glory Daze in TBS. He played William Stankowski and regularly appeared in the series. In the series Whitney, he appeared opposite Whitney Cummings.
White Male Black Comic was his first stand-up special, which was aired in 2013. Later, other specials called Incorrigible were released in 2015, Man on Fire in 2017, and No Pain, which got aired in the year 2020. He appeared in the thriller series You in the second season, which was by Netflix.
His podcast show called Congratulations with Chris D’Elia was featured in the list of top podcasts in the comedy genre in many countries. He has about 2 million followers in Vine. His character in Whitney has been extremely popular. He has appeared in a few films like Band Aid, XOXO, Almost, Crazy Love etc.
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Chris D’Elia in 2021
His estimated net worth is about $12 million as estimated in the year 2021. He is a comedian and performs at stand-up shows which helps him acquire a large sum of money through shows. Also, he has starred in many television shows. He also hosts a podcast.
Some Interesting Facts You Need To Know
The following are some interesting facts about Chris:
- He was sued by a woman recently in 2021 on allegations of sexual abuse. She had revealed that Chris abused her when she was seventeen and demanded inappropriate images.
- Jim Carrey and Eddie Murphy inspire him.
- His comedy albums are Life and Whit Male Black Comic, which got released in 2013.
- He was replaced from Army of the Dead by Tig Notaro in the year 2020 due to allegations against him. He had four episodes in The Joe Rogan Experience, which Spotify removed. There are no clear reasons cited too.
- A few episodes from his series were removed by comedy Central after allegations against Chris D’Elia.
- In the podcast show called Ten Minute Podcast, he hosted Will Sasso and Bryan Callen. He started in 2012 and went on till 2015. He also hosted a podcast that was aired weekly. The name was Congratulations with Cris D’Elia.
Chris D’Elia is booming in many fields. Having dropped out of college, he decided to pursue his career in comedy, and this decision of his has been a good one too. Although he has a lot of controversies in his personal life, he has still done well professionally. Thus, he has been a successful stand-up comedian, along with a good actor and podcast host.
Facts of Christopher William D’Elia
- Gender Male
- full nameChristopher William D’Elia
- birthplaceMontclair, New Jersey, United States
- Date of Birth March 29, 1980
- Age 41 years 6 months
- Horoscope Aries
- Lucky Number 5
- Lucky Stone Diamond
- Lucky Color Red
- Best Match for Marriage Leo
- net worth$12 million
- professionStand-up comedian, Actor, Writer, and Podcast host
- weightIn kilograms-82 kg, In Chris D’Elia weight lbs
- heightIn Centimetres – 189 cm, In Feet and Inches –6′ 2″
- hair colorBlack
- eye colorBlack
- high schoolCanada High School