Christian Louboutin is a French fashion designer and actor who has emerged as one of the prominent figures of the fashion industry with his finely-crafted designs while his signature high-end stilettos incorporating shiny and red-lacquered soles have generated a separate clientele.
Christian Louboutin divides his time amongst his residence in –
- 1st arrondissement of Paris, Paris, France
- Lisbon, Portugal
- Melides, Portugal
- Comporta, Portugal
- Aleppo, Syria
- Luxor, Egypt
Christian Louboutin was expelled thrice from school and later, he attended Lycée Paul Valéry, a public general and technological school located in Paris, France.
Fashion Designer, Actor
- Father – He was from Egypt.
- Mother – Irene (Homemaker)
- Others – Roger (Cabinet-Maker) (Adoptive Father). Christian Louboutin has 3 maternal half-sisters.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Christian Louboutin has dated –
- Louis Benech (1997-Present) – He began a relationship with landscape architect Louis Benech in the year 1997.
Race / Ethnicity
Christian Louboutin has Egyptian roots on his father’s side and is of French descent on his mother’s side.
Salt and Pepper
- Deep-set eyes
Christian Louboutin Favorite Things
- Meal – His mother’s stuffed tomatoes
- One Of His Favorite Cities – Havana
- Thing In His Wardrobe – His Lacoste polo shirts
Christian Louboutin Facts
- Once, during an interview in 2012, he cited that he was, “much darker-skinned than everyone else in his family. You know, I felt I wasn’t French. My family was very French and so I decided they had probably adopted me. But instead of feeling it was terrible and that I was an outsider who had to go and find my real family, I invented my own history, full of characters from Egypt because I was very into the pharaohs.” Eventually, it was revealed to him by one of his sisters in 2014 that he was, in fact, a child born out of a secret love affair that their mother had with an Egyptian man.
- During his teens, Christian Louboutin spent a year living in India.
- His shoes and style have made their way to several compositions like ‘s single Louboutins, ‘s song Bodak Yellow, and ‘s song Work.
- His credits as an actor include having been cast in films such as Alien Crystal Palace, Jeux d’artifices, and La folie douce.
- Christian Louboutin has revealed that his most treasured possession is his passport.
- He was caught up in a controversy in 2017 when the Mexican broadcaster Imagen Televisión accused him of buying handmade handbags from Mayans in Yucatán, Mexico for 238 Mexicans pesos (12.51 dollars) and then reselling them for 28,000 Mexican pesos (1470 dollars).
- Christian likes reading and has enjoyed the book titled Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harari.
- He counts freedom as life’s greatest luxury.
- Some of Christian Louboutin’s clients include celebrities like , , , , , , , and .
Featured Image by Claudio Conti / Vimeo / CC BY 3.0
Facts of Christian Louboutin
- full nameChristian Louboutin
- Date of Birth January 07, 1963
- Age 60 years 5 months
- Horoscope Capricorn
- Lucky Number 9
- Lucky Stone Topaz
- Lucky Color Brown
- Best Match for Marriage Scorpio, Virgo, Taurus
- weight75 kg
- height5 ft 10 in