Christine Baranski is an accomplished American actress, singer, and producer whose most popular television roles are playing Maryann Thorpe in Cybill (1995-1998), Dr. Beverly Hofstadter in The Big Bang Theory (2009-2019), and Diane Lockhart in The Good Wife (2009-2016).
Christine Jane Baranski
Buffalo, New York, United States
Actress, Singer, Producer
- Father – Lucien Baranski
- Mother – Virginia Mazurowska
- Siblings – Michael Baranski (Brother)
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Christine has dated –
- (1982-2014) – Christine married actor Matthew Cowles, of the All My Children fame, on October 15, 1983. She gave birth to 2 daughters – Isabel Cowles (b. 1984) and (b. 1987). The couple was together until Matthew’s death in 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Polish ancestry.
Christine Baranski Favorite Things
- Movie Dialogue – ‘Round up the usual suspects’ from Casablanca (1942)
- Season Of The Good Fight – Season 4
- Film – Lawrence of Arabia (1962)
- Books – Nothing to Be Frightened Of by Julian Barnes, A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle
Source – , ,
Christine Baranski Facts
- revealed in 2015 that her now ex-boyfriend ‘s p**is is allegedly named ‘The Great Christine Baranski’.
- She was inducted into the prestigious American Theater Hall of Fame in 2018.
- Her 16-episode arc as the fan-favorite Dr. Beverly Hofstadter on The Big Bang Theory received 4 Primetime Emmy Award nominations.
- In spite of being an actor, Christine raised her daughters without the influence of television citing the s**ual and violent content as reasons for her disapproval.
- She supports the Buffalo Bills and the New England Patriots football clubs.
Featured Image by Rubenstein / / CC BY 2.0
Facts of Christine Baranski
- full nameChristine Baranski
- Date of Birth May 02, 1952
- Age 69 years 7 months
- Horoscope Taurus
- Lucky Number 6
- Lucky Stone Emerald
- Lucky Color Green
- Best Match for Marriage Virgo, Cancer, Capricorn
- weight62 kg
- height5 ft 8½ in