Christopher Convery is an American actor who came to limelight after playing the character Jude in the film Brahms: The Boy II (2020). He has appeared in several other movies including The Girl in the Spider’s Web (2018) where he essayed the role of August Balder and has starred in numerous TV shows like Gotham (2017-2018) where he portrayed the part of Martin and Netflix’s Haters Back Off (2017) in which he performed as young Patrick. He has also been featured as young Charlie in the Broadway musical Kinky Boots Sings at Feinstein’s 54 Below (2017).
He is represented by Innovative Artists.
- Freckles on his right cheek
- Thin, shapely lips
Christopher Convery Facts
- He has affirmed that watching the first Boy movie had helped him a lot to prepare for his role as Jude and the film’s tone had stood out the most to him and he had tried to incorporate that atmosphere into the way he delivered his lines and character as a whole. He has added that he has been grateful to the amazing director William Brent Bell as he had helped him a lot having meetings where they would just read through the script and both exchange inputs on the different scenes, the little changes having helped tremendously in bringing Jude to life and adding nuances to his persona.
- Christopher has stated that working with the veteran , who played the role of his mother in Brahms: The Boy II, was amazing as she was extremely nice and would always improvise, be it her dialogues or her actions with him, making it all seem very natural to the audience.
- He has recalled an incident where Katie Holmes was watching a video of him on his Instagram page where he was playing piano and she had liked it so much that she had shown it to the director. They had both thought that it would be fun to add an entirely new scene in the movie with him playing the piano, upon which the scene was soon shot and included.
- He has disclosed that when he had first met the doll Brahms, he had found it to be super creepy. There had been a moment where everyone was getting ready for a scene and the lights were off when he had suddenly felt something strange touching his neck, after which the lights had turned back on but there was nobody there apart from Brahms. Christopher has declared that he has been afraid of dolls and also of spiders, and all creepy things in general.
Featured Image by Christopher Convery / Instagram
Facts of Christopher Convery
- Gender Male
- full nameChristopher Convery
- birthplaceUnited States
- net worth$100,000 - $5Million
- weight26 kg or 57.5 lbs
- height4 ft or 122 cm
- hair colorDark Brown
- eye colorDark Brown
- body type / buildSlim
- favorite moviesUs, Halloween, Boy (the first one)