Chyler Leigh is a trendy and successful actress, model, and singer in Hollywood. She is widely known as one of the most beautiful women globally and has starred in several popular movies like Anatomy, Not Another Teen Movie. She is currently a part of the top-rated show Supergirl, a series based on the DC comics. She has been a vital part of the very successful series called Grey’s Anatomy, for which she has won several awards and nominations.
Well, how well do you know about Chyler Leigh? If not much, we have compiled all you need to know about Chyler Leigh’s net worth in 2021, her age, height, weight, boyfriend, husband, kids, biography and complete details about her life. Well, if you’re all set, here is what we know about Chyler Leigh to date.
Biography and Early Life
Chyler Leigh was born and brought up in Charlotte, North Carolina, to father Robert Potts and mother Yvonne Norton, who owned health reduction supplements. When Leigh was just 12, her parents failed at their business and became bankrupt, and she also had to go through their divorce. Leigh has grown up mostly in her mother’s care as she used to accompany her in all her modeling assignments as well as ad commercials. When Leigh was in her teenage, she starred in the show Hall Pass.
Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
So, how old is Chyler Leigh in 2021 and what is her height and weight? Well, Chyler Leigh’s age is 39 years old as of today’s date 2nd August 2021 having been born on 10 April 1982. Though, she is 5′ 6½” in feet and inches and 169 cm in Centimetres tall, she weighs about 121 lbs in Pound and 55kg in Kilograms. Her eye color is Light Brown and hair color is Brown.
Chyler Leigh used to study in the Trantwood Elementary School in Charlotte; however, when she started getting into acting, she had to move to Los Angeles, and she couldn’t continue going to school. She was home-schooled and managed to pass the California High School Proficiency Exam/GED at the age of sixteen.
Personal Life: Dating, Boyfriends, Husband, Kids
Chyler Leigh got acquainted with actor Nathan West during one of the movie auditions, and they fell in love. The couple got married in the year 2002 and has been blessed with three children named Anniston, Noah, and Taelyn.
In the year 2019, she revealed to the media that she had bipolar disorder, which she got informed of a decade earlier. Later, she turned out to be an activist for the LGBT community of the United States.
Is Chyler Leigh Lesbian?
Chyler Leigh is not a lesbian, she has been married to actor Nathan West since the year 2002, and the couple has three kids together.
Chyler Leigh had already started her career in the entertainment industry as a model and actor since a very young age and had starred in a show called Hall Pass in her teenage. However, her debut in the movies came a bit later in the year 1997 with the film Kickboxing Academy in which she played the role of the lead actress.
Following this, she went on to host several television shows. Finally, in 2001, she gained the much-needed fame and recognition for her work with the movie Not Another Teen Movie, a blockbuster on a considerable scale. She starved in several TV shows like Girl’s Club, That 80s Show, The Practice, which was very popular and won several awards.
With such stardom, Leigh scored a role in the top-rated series called Grey’s Anatomy, for which she received a Golden Globe Award. Leigh went on to star in movies like The 19th Wife, 7th Heaven, Taxi Brooklyn, Brake, etc., for which she gathered a lot of appreciation.
- In the year 2002, Chyler Leigh received the award for New Exciting Female Face by the Young Hollywood Award.
- Leigh received a Golden Globe Award for her portrayal of the character of Dr. Lexie Grey on the top-rated show Grey’s Anatomy.
- She has also received the Saturn Award twice for her role in the DC comics show called Supergirl.
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Chyler Leigh in 2021
Chyler Leigh has starred in several popular shows and movies for which she has been respected with several prestigious awards. She has worked in shows like Grey’s Anatomy, Supergirl, The Practice, for which she was paid a substantial sum per episode. Her movies like Brake, Not Another Teen Movie, Taxi Brooklyn, etc., have also earned her a lot. As of 2021, Chyler Leigh has a net worth of $6 million.
Some Interesting Facts You Need To Know
- In 2002, Chyler Leigh was featured at the 65th position in the Maxim magazine list of Hot 100 Women.
- Chyler Leigh has had bipolar disorder and drug addiction, which she overcame with the Church’s help.
- She suffered from coronavirus during the pandemic in the year 2020.
- She is an active member of the LGBT community.
- She supports a nonprofit charity organization of America called The Thirst Project, which looks after the poor homeless people’s drinking.
- Her family currently lives in Nashville and Vancouver.
Chyler Leigh has been in Hollywood since her teenage, and she has been very hardworking and dedicated to her work all these years. Her talent, beauty, and dedication have earned her several popular and successful projects over the years.
Facts of Chyler Leigh Potts
- Gender Female
- full nameChyler Leigh Potts
- birthplaceCharlotte, North Carolina, U. S.
- Date of Birth April 10, 1982
- Age 41 years 7 months
- Horoscope Aries
- Lucky Number 7
- Lucky Stone Diamond
- Lucky Color Red
- Best Match for Marriage Leo
- net worth$6 million
- professionActress, Singer, Model
- weightIn Kilograms – 55 Kg, In Pounds – 121 lbs
- heightIn Centimetres – 169 cm, In Feet and Inches – 5′ 6½”
- hair colorBrown
- eye colorLight Brown
- high schoolTrantwood Elementary School