Cometan (also spelled as Kometan) is a British philosopher of the Astronic tradition who founded the philosophy of Astronism when he solely wrote the philosophical treatise known as the Omnidoxy. The Omnidoxy is over 1.2 million words in total length and the young philosopher started writing it when he was just 17 years old. Cometan has received incredible attention due to the uniqueness of his claim to fame as there are few other young philosophers that are very famous in popular culture today. Cometan’s ambition is to spread his philosophy or religion known as Astronism around the world through The Institution of The Philosophy of Millettism, which is the organization that owns the philosophy of Astronism and the copyright to the Omnidoxy.
Cometan, under his pen name of Brandon Taylorian, also created the fictional mystery detective known as Jesse Millette which is a part of Cometan’s entrepreneurial business venture. Cometan is also a prolific neologist (creator of new words), diarist, and composer of music.
Penwortham, Lancashire, England
Cometan went to St Mary and St Benedict’s RC Primary School from 2003 to 2009. He then took admission at Brownedge St Mary’s C Catholic High School in 2009. He attended it until 2014.
Post that, he went to Cardinal Newman College until 2016.
In 2016, he started going to the University of Central Lancashire. He graduated in 2019.
- Large forehead
- Lean muscular build
- Thick lips
10 (US) or 9 (UK) or 43 (EU)
Best Known For
- Being the sole author of the philosophical treatise known as the
- Being the founder of the philosophy of Astronism
- Being the founder of The Institution of The Philosophy of Millettism and The Jesse Millette Company
- Being the creator of Jesse Millette
- Being the author of The Original Jesse Millette Series
Brandon works out less and focuses more on the diet which works well for his daily schedule.
His diet stays away from too much bread and wheat products as they make him drowsy and bloated. He instead focuses more on fruits, vegetables, and meats.
His typical day diet plan is like –
- Breakfast – He eats cereals rather than toast.
- Lunch – It consists of light sandwiches.
- Snack – He snacks on fruits in between the meals whenever he feels hunger pangs
- Dinner – Meat, pasta, and vegetables
Cometan Favorite Things
- Food – Armenian cuisine (including Sharma and Khorovats) and Italian cuisine (Spaghetti Bolognese and Tuna Pasta Bake)
- TV Shows – Game of Thrones, Empire
- Color – Gold, Silver, and cosmical colors
- Childhood Books – Nancy Drew books and The Hardy Boys books
- Adolescent Books – Philosophical and religious treatises including Analects by Confucius, The Bible, The Vedas, The Quran, De umbris idearum by Giordano Bruno, Contemplations by Augustine of Hippo, and Summa Theologica by Thomas Aquinas
- Movies – Titanic, Star Wars films franchise, James Bond, A Star Is Born, La La Land, Interstellar, Gravity, Inception, The Dark Knight, The Godfather, Breakfast at Tiffany’s, Avatar, The Promise, The Da Vinci Code, Pirates of The Caribbean film franchise, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Actors – , , , , , , ,
- Actresses – , , , , , , ,
- Fictional Characters – James Bond, Indiana Jones, Nancy Drew, and Batman
- Ice Cream Flavor – Strawberry
- Fruits – Watermelon, Mango and Grapes
- Singers / Musicians – , , , , , Jim Morrison, ,
- Subjects – Philosophy, Religion, Theology, History, Geography, Psychology, and Business
- Hobby – Composing music, playing the piano, philosophizing, hiking
- City – London
- Music Genres – Rock and roll and house music
- Drink – Brandy / Cognac
- Numbers – 1, 3, 7
- Religions – Buddhism, Christianity, and Taoism
- Philosophies – Astronism and Confucianism
- Country – United States of America
- Season – Summer
- Magazine – GQ
Source – As told by Cometan himself
- Cometan thought of the ideas for Jesse Millette and Astronism on his 15th birthday.
- He has played the piano since the age of 10.
- He chose the mononymous name Cometan due to his religious beliefs and his fascination with comets and other cosmical phenomena.
- Cometan is one of the youngest initiated Freemasons and he became one just two months after his 18th birthday.
- He became the member of The Royal Institute of Philosophy at the age of 20.
- He began writing the when he was just 17 years old.
- Cometan published the precursory edition of Jesse Millette and The Phantom’s Curse at 18 years of age.
- He had founded his own philosophy known as Astronism by the age of 18.
- He has created thousands of new words as part of his philosophical writings.
- He is a prolific writer of hundreds of books.
- Visit his official website @ brandontaylorian.com.
- Connect with Cometan on , , and .
Facts of Brandon Reece Taylor
- Gender Male
- full nameBrandon Reece Taylor
- nicknamesBrandon Taylorian
- birthplacePreston, Lancashire, England
- Date of Birth July 01, 1998
- Age 24 years 11 months
- Horoscope Cancer
- Lucky Number 8
- Lucky Stone Moonstone
- Lucky Color Silver
- Best Match for Marriage Taurus, Pisces, Scorpio
- professionPhilosopher and Founder of Astronism
- weight64 kg or 141 lbs
- height5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
- hair colorDark Brown
- eye colorBlue
- body type / buildSlim
- high schoolBrownedge St Mary’s C Catholic High School
- collegeCardinal Newman College
- motherLouise Counsell
- fatherSean Taylor
- favorite colorsGold, Silver, and cosmical colors
- favorite moviesTitanic, Star Wars films franchise, James Bond, A Star Is Born, La La Land, Interstellar, Gravity, Inception, The Dark Knight, The Godfather, Breakfast at Tiffany’s, Avatar, The Promise, The Da Vinci Code, Pirates of The Caribbean film franchise, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- favorite tv showGame of Thrones, Empire
- favorite foodArmenian cuisine (including Sharma and Khorovats) and Italian cuisine (Spaghetti Bolognese and Tuna Pasta Bake)