Conor Mason is an English singer and songwriter who is known to be the frontman of the rock band Nothing But Thieves.
As a member of Nothing But Thieves, he is represented by Richard Reins of War Road Management.
His music was released with Sony Music Entertainment in the past.
- He has 2 beauty spots near his upper lip.
- Thin eyebrows
Conor Mason Favorite Things
- Song To Perform As Of August 2017 – I’m Not Made by Design (2017)
Conor Mason Facts
- Conor belongs to Rayleigh, Essex, England.
- His band Nothing But Thieves was formed in Southend-on-Sea, Essex in 2012.
- Besides Mason, the other members of the band are guitarist , guitarist and keyboardist Dominic Craik, bassist Philip Blake, and drummer James Price.
- Conor grew up listening to music artists like , AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, and .
- He was not aware of his incredible vocal ability until Nothing But Thieves‘ Joe Langridge-Brown and his bandmates approached him to join their band. It was only after that he began honing in on his skills.
- Mason once stated in an interview that he had to give up honey and lemon in order to keep it from lacerating his vocal cords. He also did a lot of other research to protect his vocals.
- He believes that getting plenty of sleep and drinking a lot of water helps him not only keep healthy and fit but also enhances his vocal performance.
- On October 16, 2015, the band released its debut eponymous studio album. It was compiled of a total of 12 tracks of which 4 bonus tracks were included the albums deluxe version. They released their 2nd studio album titled Broken Machine on September 8, 2017.
- In 2016, he appeared on the hit talk show Live!
Featured Image By Conor Mason / Instagram
Facts of Conor Ryan Mason
- Gender Male
- full nameConor Ryan Mason
- middle nameRyan
- birthplaceEngland, United Kingdom
- professionSinger, Songwriter, Frontman
- weight61 kg or 134.5 lbs
- height5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
- hair colorLight Brown
- eye colorDark Brown
- body type / buildSlim
- sistersBethany Mason
- favorite songsI’m Not Made by Design (2017)