Cristina Villegas is an American social media star, rapper, stripper, and entrepreneur. She is best known for her eponymous YouTube channel which has amassed a fanbase of more than 1.5 million subscribers.
Tina, Tina V
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Chicago, Illinois, United States
She attended college and was a business major.
Social Media Star, Entrepreneur, Stripper, Rapper
- Siblings – Lisa O’Donnell (Sister) (Stripper, Instagram Star), Kristen Velarde (Sister)
Cristina Villegas is represented by Imperial Management (Manager).
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Cristina Villegas had a boyfriend with whom she planned to live in October 2019 but they went their separate ways.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Mexican descent.
She has also dyed her hair ‘Black’ in the past.
- Voluptuous physique
- Fuller lips
Cristina Villegas has endorsed brands such as –
- Adam + Eve
- Drip Creationz
- Baby Phat
- STUART WEITZMAN
- Steve Madden
- Jurllyshe (Africanmall)
- Vanity Planet
Cristina Villegas Favorite Things
- TV Show – SpongeBob SquarePants
- Quotes – “Some walks you have to take alone.” “Be the CEO your parents always wanted you to marry.” “It’s not selfish to know you deserve better.” “The only thing I don’t have is a point to prove.”
Source – , , , ,
Cristina Villegas Facts
- She used to compete in track & field.
- Cristina used to work in McDonald’s and made $500 every 2 weeks.
- She started stripping in early 2018.
- She got butt implants in September 2017 because no matter how many she did, her butt never progressed to the size she desired.
- Cristina has a cat named Coco.
- She owns a Mercedes Benz, a Nissan, and Porsche.
- She launched a clothing line named Shuper Cute under the moniker Tina V in October 2019.
- One of her goals for the future is to buy a building and rent it out.
- A bad habit she noticed while rewatching her videos is that she smacks her lips a lot.
- She has an accountant that files all of her taxes for her.
- As of March 2019, the least she earned as a stripper per night was $30, and the most she earned was just over $3k.
- She moved from her parents’ house into her apartment in October 2019.
- Cristina suffered from and had to get a treatment with a strong drug named Accutane for them to clear up.
- Her YouTube channel reached a milestone of 1 million subscribers on February 10, 2020.
- She released her debut hip-hop/rap song, titled 10k Baby, on February 15, 2020.
- Cristina also had lip fillers, breast augmentation, cheek fillers, hip collagen injections, teeth veneers, lip linting/blushing, nose job, and eyebrow microdermabrasion. As of March 2020, she has spent more than $50k in plastic surgery.
- She plans on being a stripper until 2022 or 2023 and then becoming a businesswoman, possibly with real estate investing.
- She doesn’t know pole tricks because she doesn’t focus on pole in the strip club she works for.
- Shops she buys clothing to perform in include Lover’s Lane, Lover’s Paradise, Spencer’s, and Yandy.
- Her mom is not enthusiastic about her occupation but is fine with it. Her dad is supportive but doesn’t approve of it.
- Cristina has multiple tattoos – the word “Hustler” on the wrist of her left arm, 3 roses on her right thigh, a lion with a crown on her left rib, and the phrase “I take after you” on her left shoulder blade.
Featured Image by Cristina Villegas / Instagram
Facts of Cristina Villegas
- full nameCristina Villegas
- Date of Birth January 14, 1999
- Age 22 years 10 months
- Horoscope Capricorn
- Lucky Number 7
- Lucky Stone Topaz
- Lucky Color Brown
- Best Match for Marriage Scorpio, Virgo, Taurus
- weight57 kg
- height5 ft 3 in