Danielle Brisebois is an American producer, singer, songwriter, and a former child actress who is best known for portraying the character of Stephanie Mills on the sitcoms All in the Family (1978-1979) and its spin-off Archie Bunker’s Place (1979-1983). She was nominated in the category ‘Best Supporting Actress in a Series, Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for TV’ at the 1982 Golden Globe Awards for her performance in the latter sitcom. Although she made a few sporadic appearances in films and TV shows after that, she stepped back from acting in the late 1980s to pursue a career in music. Danielle was a permanent member and the keyboardist, percussionist, and backup vocalist, along with her longtime songwriting partner Gregg Alexander, of the short-lived rock band New Radicals. She has also written/co-written several songs for artists such as Clay Aiken, , , , and . In 2015, she earned a ‘Best Original Song’ Academy Award nomination for the song Lost Stars from the film Begin Again.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Vocals, Percussion, Piano, Guitar
- Epic Records
- RCA Records
- EMI Group Limited
Boyfriend / Spouse
Danielle has dated –
- Nick Lashley (2008-Present) – Danielle got married to British musician, songwriter, and producer Nick Lashley on August 2, 2008. They have twin daughters named Lola Lashley and Charlotte Lashley (b. 2013).
- Mildly stocky frame
- Charming smile
- Neck-length hair
- Gleaming face
Danielle Brisebois Facts
- She began her career as a child actress and her first film role came when she was 7 years old; when she played Janie Bennett in the 1976 psychological-horror film The Premonition.
- From 1980 to 1984, she was nominated 6 times at the Young Artist Awards. She won twice, in 1981 in the category of ‘Best Young Actress in a TV Special’ for her work in the TV movie Mom, the Wolfman and Me; and in 1982 in the category of ‘Best Young Actress in a Television Series’ for her work in the sitcom Archie Bunker’s Place.
- She was placed at number 50 in VH1’s 2005 list of ‘100 Greatest Kid Stars’.
- She won 4 awards at the 2009 BMI (Broadcast Music, Inc.) Awards, including 3 for the same song titled Pocketful of Sunshine – The Robert S. Musel Award for ‘Song of the Year’, ‘College Song of the Year’, and ‘Pop Song of the Year’.
- Her 2nd solo album titled Portable Life was initially slated to be released in October 1999. However, despite the distribution of the album’s promotional copies, RCA Records canceled the album’s release at the eleventh hour. The album was eventually launched 9 years later, in September 2008, as a digital download through iTunes and Amazon.com.
Featured Image by Danielle Brisebois / Instagram
Facts of Danielle Anne Brisebois
- Gender Female
- full nameDanielle Anne Brisebois
- middle nameAnne
- birthplaceBrooklyn, New York, United States
- Date of Birth June 28, 1969
- Age 52 years 6 months
- Horoscope Cancer
- Lucky Number 5
- Lucky Stone Moonstone
- Lucky Color Silver
- Best Match for Marriage Taurus, Pisces, Scorpio
- ethnicity / ethnic backgroundFrench-Canadian and Italian
- professionProducer, Singer, Songwriter, Former Child Actress
- weight64 kg or 141 lbs
- height5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
- hair colorDark Brown
- eye colorHazel
- body type / buildSlim
- motherMary Brisebois
- fatherFrank Brisebois