Diedrich Bader is a well distinguished American actor, comedian, and voice actor who is well known for his roles in the films The Beverly Hillbillies (1993), Evil Alien Conquerors (2003), Napoleon Dynamite (2004), and Sassy Pants (2012). He is also famous for his voice acting that he has done for several animated series and films such as voicing Zeta in The Zeta Project (2001-2002), Brad Adams / Blue Falcon II in Scooby-Doo! Mask of the Blue Falcon (2012), and Hoss Delgado in The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy (2002-2007).
Diedrich studied at Groveton High School but completed his schooling from T.C. Williams High School, Alexandria, Virginia.
Later, he enrolled himself into the University of North Carolina School of the Arts. However, he did not graduate.
Diedrich is represented by Paradigm Talent Agency.
Girlfriend / Spouse
Diedrich has dated –
- Dulcy Rogers (1997-Present) – Actress Dulcy Rogers and Diedrich got married in 1997. They have a son named Sebastian Bader (b. 2003) and a daughter named Ondine CaolIla Bader (b. 2005).
- Tall stature
- Baritone voice
Diedrich has appeared in the television commercials for brands like –
- Crispy M&M’s (1999)
- Xerox Document Center (1997-1998, 2000)
- JC Penney (2004)
- Bud Dry beer (1992)
- 7Up soft drink (1994)
- Time Warner Cable’s – It’s The Obvious Choice (2016)
Best Known For
- The comical roles that he portrays in his movies such as Napoleon Dynamite (2004), The Beverly Hillbillies (1993), Office Space (1999), and the EuroTrip (2004)
- Appearing in several TV shows such as The Drew Carey Show (1995-2004), Outsourced (2010-2011), American Housewife, and Veep (2014-2017)
As a Singer
In 1991, he had lent his voice in 2 episodes of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
He has also contributed his vocal skills in several animated shows such as Hercules in 1999, Phineas and Ferb in 2010, Pound Puppies in 2012, and Milo Murphy’s Law in 2017.
Diedrich made his theatrical film debut as Jethro/Jethrine Bodine in The Beverly Hillbillies in 1993.
As a voice actor, he made his theatrical film debut as Guard #2 in the comedy animated film Recess: School’s Out in 2001.
First TV Show
He made his first TV show appearance as a Tactical Crewman in Star Trek: The Next Generation in 1989.
As a voice actor, he made his TV show debut by lending his voice to the character of Jason Canmore in Gargoyles in 1996.
Diedrich Bader Favorite Things
- Job As a Voice Actor – Batman: The Brave And The Bold (2008–2011)
- Episode From “Batman: The Brave And The Bold” – Mayhem Of The Music Meister (October 2009)
- Character From “Batman: The Brave And The Bold” – Aquaman
- Picture – One with comedian Ryan Stiles
Source – ,
Diedrich Bader Facts
- He was born in Alexandria, Virginia but grew up in Paris, since his family shifted there when he just 2 years old.
- Growing up, Charlie Chaplin was his inspiration. He started imitating his acts on an everyday basis. Then one fine day, while a theater full of people were watching a movie, the projector caught fire, after which he hopped on stage and did an act of his own for the people.
- Before he became an actor, he had worked for ABC studios as a security guard.
- Every year, Bader invites all his friends to a tournament of a boule. The first tournament that he held went on for 17 hours.
- As a boy scout, he had attained the highest ranking of being an Eagle Scout.
- Diedrich enjoys his profession as a voice actor the most.
- At the age of 18, he wanted to go on a motorcycle trip to Tierra del Fuego.
- During his childhood, he and actor Adam West used to watch the film Batman together.
- Bader’s grandfather Edward Lawrence Bader, served as the mayor of Atlantic City, New Jersey from 1920 to 1927.
- Bader has lent his voice in several games such as The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy (2006), Surf’s Up (2007), Cartoon Network Universe: FusionFall (2009), and many more.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / / CC BY-SA 2.0
Facts of Karl Diedrich Bader
- Gender Male
- full nameKarl Diedrich Bader
- birthplaceAlexandria, Virginia, United States
- Date of Birth December 24, 1966
- Age 56 years 5 months
- Horoscope Capricorn
- Lucky Number 4
- Lucky Stone Topaz
- Lucky Color Brown
- Best Match for Marriage Scorpio, Virgo, Taurus
- ethnicity / ethnic backgroundGerman and Irish
- professionActor, Comedian, Voice Actor, Singer
- weight85 kg or 187.5 lbs
- height6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
- hair colorDark Brown
- eye colorHazel
- body type / buildSlim
- high schoolGroveton High School
- collegeUniversity of North Carolina
- motherGretta Bader
- fatherWilliam B. Bader
- brothersChristopher Bader, John Bader