Ece Uslu is a Turkish actress, singer, and former model who is best known for her work in films such as Dark Spells (2004) and Vezir Parmagi (2017). She has also been prolific in the world of television and is renowned for her performances as Lale in the TV series Bidding Farewell (2007-2008), and as Ebru Samverdi in the soap opera Karagül (2013-2016). Ece is a theatre veteran too and has been featured in numerous dramatic stage plays in Turkey.
She is represented by –
- EDİ Medya Solutions, Social Media Management, İstanbul, Turkey
- Nimet Atasoy Casting & Management, İstanbul, Turkey
- A1 Müzik Yapım
- Ascot Music
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ece has dated –
- Özcan Deniz (2014) – Rumored
- Tamer Bey (2019-Present)
- Petite frame
- Short, neck-length hair
- Radiant face
- Has a tattoo on the back of her left shoulder
- Charming smile
Ece Uslu Favorite Things
- Clothing Style – Sporty
- Movie Genre – Thriller
Ece Uslu Facts
- Although Ece was born and brought up in Turkey, her family, who are of Turkish origin, had resided for a significant while in Thessaloniki, Greece. They later shifted back to Turkey.
- Her date of birth, September 9, coincides with the day of the liberation of the city of İzmir, the city where she was born.
- At the age of 2, she was entered into a children’s beauty contest that was organized by a local newspaper. She finished 2nd in the competition.
- When she was 14 years old, she moved to Istanbul with her mother.
- After moving to Istanbul, Ece worked as an actress at the Ferhan Sensoy Sentry Theater for a year. She also joined the Başak Gürsoy modeling agency, while still in high school, and worked as a photo model and advertising actor for 5 years.
- She was featured on the cover of the Turkish magazine Haftasonu‘s April 4, 2007 edition.
- In 2008, Ece contributed photographs, signatures, and other memorabilia to the Positive Living Association which auctioned the items collected from various Turkish celebrities to raise awareness about AIDS.
- For her portrayal of the character of Feride in the 2017 film Vezir Parmagi, she was nominated for the “Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture – Comedy” award at the coveted Sadri Alisik Cinema Award.
- Ece has always been vocal in her protest against prevailing social issues. In 2011, on International Women’s Day, she participated in a campaign called 34 Years – 34 Women – 34 Photos! where several female Turkish celebrities joined hands to protest against domestic violence by being photographed holding their breath underwater. The project was supported by the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) and directed by noted photographer Yigit Gunel.
- She also contributed to another UNFPA project titled Every Voice Is A Breath. The campaign, a photo exhibition, aimed to raise awareness about the plethora of issues faced by women in Turkey and to carry out the renovation of the Mor Çatı Women’s Shelter Foundation’s Solidarity Center Office.
Featured Image by Ece Uslu / Instagram
Facts of Ece Uslu Hurtado
- Gender Female
- full nameEce Uslu Hurtado
- middle nameUslu
- birthplaceİzmir, Turkey
- Date of Birth September 09, 1974
- Age 47 years 2 months
- Horoscope Virgo
- Lucky Number 12
- Lucky Stone Sapphire
- Lucky Color Green
- Best Match for Marriage Taurus, Capricorn
- ethnicity / ethnic backgroundTurkish (Middle Eastern) and Greek
- net worth$7 million
- professionActress, Singer
- weight58 kg or 128 lbs
- height5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
- hair colorDark Brown
- eye colorGreen
- body type / buildSlim
- motherNazan Uslu