Edurne García Almagro is a Spanish singer, actress, and TV personality who came into the spotlight in 2005 when she stood in 6th place in the popular Spanish casting show Operación Triunfo. The very next year, she embarked on a singing career with the release of her self-titled maiden studio album that made waves in Spain. The album peaked at number 3 on the Spanish charts and was certified ‘Platinum’ by the SPA (Spanish Phonographic Association). She released several commercially successful albums thereafter with Ilusión (2007), Nueva Pile (2010), and Adrenalina (2015) breaking into the ‘Top 20’ of the Spanish charts. Other than her singing career, she has presented competition-based reality TV series such as Edurne Y Sus Bichos (2007) and Todo Va Bien (2014). She has also judged events and TV shows such as Objetivo Eurovisión (2016), Got Talent España (2016-Present), and Idol Kids (2020-Present). After Adrenalina, she took an extended break from singing and launched her next single Demasiado Tarde on April 24, 2019, after a gap of almost 4 years.
She is represented by Franchejo Blázquez, Manager, Must! Producciones, Madrid, Spain.
Pop, Rock, ElectroPop, Synthpop, Dance, Dance-Pop
- Sony BMG
- Sony Music Entertainment
Boyfriend / Spouse
Edurne has dated –
- (2010–Present) – Edurne began dating Spanish professional soccer player David de Gea in 2010.
- Petite frame
- Long, straight hair
- Radiant face
- Charming smile
- Has a musical note tattooed on her waist
Edurne García Almagro Facts
- Edurne’s parents encouraged her to attend acting and singing auditions as a child. She was a member of the children’s music group Trastos by the time she was 9 years old.
- Edurne had also acted in minor roles, as a teenager, in Spanish TV series such as Hospital Central (2002) and Ana y Los 7 (2003).
- She was Spain’s representative at the 2015 edition of the Eurovision Song Contest. She performed the song titled Amanecer in the competition which was eventually included in the tracklist of her 6th studio album Adrenalina (2015).
- Her 3rd studio album titled Première (2008) had included the singles Sigo Enamorada de Ti (Spanish version of Hopelessly Devoted To You) and Tú Serás Para Mí (Spanish version of You’re The One That I Want). Both these songs were a part of the soundtrack of the hit 1978 musical film Grease. Edurne’s decision to include these songs in her album was a nod to her portrayal of the character of Sandy in the stage production Grease, El musical de Tu Vida (2007-2013), a Spanish adaptation of the movie.
- In 2010, she had participated in ¡Más Que Baile!, the Spanish version of Strictly Come Dancing. She reached the final and stood 2nd overall in the competition.
Featured Image by Edurne García Almagro / Instagram
Facts of Alma-Sofia Miettinen
- Gender Female
- full nameAlma-Sofia Miettinen
- birthplaceKuopio, Finland
- Date of Birth December 22, 1985
- Age 35 years 11 months
- Horoscope Capricorn
- Lucky Number 3
- Lucky Stone Topaz
- Lucky Color Brown
- Best Match for Marriage Scorpio, Virgo, Taurus
- ethnicity / ethnic backgroundFinnish
- net worth$100,000 - $1Million
- professionSinger, Songwriter
- weight70 kg or 154.5 lbs
- height5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
- hair colorGreen
- eye colorBlue
- body type / buildLarge
- motherIrja Taipale