Elisabeth Röhm is a well-known German-American actress who came to prominence with her portrayal of Kate Lockley in Angel from 1999 to 2001. Later, she went to appear in several more notable films and shows such as Law & Order (2001-2005), American Hustle (2014), Joy (2015), and Bombshell (2019).
She divides her time between Los Angeles, California and New York.
Elisabeth is represented by –
- Paradigm Talent Agency
- Artists International Management
- Felker Toczek Gelman Suddleson
- Zero Gravity Management
- APA Agency
Boyfriend / Spouse
Elisabeth has dated –
- Austin Smithard (1999-2001)
- Dan Cracchiolo (2002)
- Dan Abrams (2002-2004)
- Maxwell (2003)
- Anthony Michael Hall (2006-2007)
- Ron Anthony Wooster (2005-2014) – The couple got married to one another in October 2008. The same year, their daughter was born.
- Jonathan T. Colby (2019-2020)
- Beautiful eyes
- Thin eyebrows
Elisabeth has done endorsement work for various brands such as O.B. (1997).
Elisabeth Röhm Favorite Things
- Restaurant – Felix in Venice
- Color – Blue
- Hotel – Shutters on the Beach, Santa Monica
- City – New York City
- Song – Sky Blue And Black by Jackson Browne
- Designer – Anna Sui
- Desert – Toblerone chocolate bar
- Movie – American Hustle
- Mini-Series – Big Little Lies
- Flower – Green Tulips
- Tree – Weeping Willow
- Actor –
- Book – ZooKeeper
- Fruit – Pineapple
- Sport – Sking
- Singer – Maxwell
- Car – Audi
- Perfume –
- Filmmaker – Tom Ford
Elisabeth Röhm Facts
- She was not even a year old when her parents decided to move to New York City.
- Her father was a partner at the Duane Morris LLP New York, whereas, Elisabeth’s mother wrote for the show Guiding Light.
- Elisabeth was around about 9 years old when her parents decided to legally part ways from one another.
- She had started training as an equestrian from an early age. However, in 2005, she fell victim to an unforeseen accident which put an end to her passion for horse riding. Her story about the event was also featured on the show Celebrity Close Calls in 2011.
- In the year 2002, she was named as part of Maxim magazine’s “Hot 100” list of people.
- She is associated with the organization How We Feel.
- Besides being a popularly known actress, Elisabeth also works as a blogger for People. Her blog was added to People.com‘s Moms & Babies section on January 6, 2011.
- On April 30, 2013, she published her first book titled Baby Steps: Having the Child I Always Wanted (Just Not as I Expected).
- In the past, she was chosen to represent the brand RYU.
- She can speak in fluently speak in German.
- Elisabeth leads a very active lifestyle and works out on a daily basis.
Featured Image By Raven Underwood / / CC BY 2.0
Facts of Elisabeth Röhm
- Gender Female
- full nameElisabeth Röhm
- birthplaceDüsseldorf, West Germany
- Date of Birth April 28, 1973
- Age 48 years 6 months
- Horoscope Taurus
- Lucky Number 7
- Lucky Stone Emerald
- Lucky Color Green
- Best Match for Marriage Virgo, Cancer, Capricorn
- ethnicity / ethnic backgroundhalf German and part Italian, Irish, English, and Scottish
- net worth$4 million
- professionActress, Blogger, Author
- weight66 kg or 145.5 lbs
- height5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
- hair colorBlonde
- eye colorBlue
- body type / buildSlim
- collegeSarah Lawrence College
- motherLisa Loverde
- fatherEberhard Röhm
- favorite colorsBlue
- favorite moviesAmerican Hustle
- favorite booksZooKeeper
- favorite songsSky Blue And Black by Jackson Browne