Emily Piggford is a Canadian actress, theatre artist, voiceover artist, and producer who has been cast in a variety of roles in shows and movies such as The Cuban, Warigami, The Umbrella Academy, The Girlfriend Experience, That’s My DJ, Riftworld Chronicles, Michael: Every Day, Hemlock Grove, Flatliners, 22 Chasers, Samanthology, Hudson & Rex, and Gary and His Demons.
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Emily Piggford got enrolled at the University of Victoria and graduated with a BFA in acting and theatre. She also graduated from the Canadian Film Centre‘s Actors Conservatory Program.
Actress, Voiceover Artist, Theatre Artist, Producer
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Asian and White)
She is of Japanese descent on her mother’s side and has British roots on her father’s side.
- Wears glasses
- Lean physique
Emily Piggford Facts
- She spent her childhood years growing up on a farm by the sea in East Sooke, British Columbia, Canada.
- Emily Piggford was cast as Ashley Valentine, a schoolmate of Roman’s who develops a crush on him, in the horror-thriller web television series, Hemlock Grove, in 2013.
- From 2016 to 2017, she brought to life the character of Sandra Fuchs in the American anthology political thriller drama television series, The Girlfriend Experience.
- She appeared as Neurology Resident in the 2017 American science fiction psychological horror film, Flatliners, starring , , , James Norton, and .
- Emily Piggford enjoys acting, singing, dancing, creating, doing yoga, watching movies, and doing work that helps issues related to the environment and equality.
- As a producer, she has worked on projects like That’s My DJ and 77 Days.
- She uses she/her pronouns.
Featured Image by Emily Piggford / Instagram
Facts of Emily Piggford
- full nameEmily Piggford
- weight50 kg
- height5 ft 7 in