Eric “Bobo” Correa is an American percussionist and musician who is known for having been a member of bands like Beastie Boys, Cypress Hill, and Ritmo Machine. Moreover, he has worked on various musical projects including Ill Communication, Hello Nasty, Meeting of the Minds, Till Death Do Us Part, and Welcome To The Ritmo Machine.
Queens, New York City, New York, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
He studied at California State University, Los Angeles.
- Father – Willie Bobo (Latin and Jazz Percussionist)
Hip Hop, Jazz, Latin, Rock
Drums, Latin Percussion
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Eric “Bobo” Correa is of Puerto Rican descent on his father’s side.
Salt and Pepper
- Often wears a cap
- Deep-set eyes
Eric “Bobo” Correa Facts
- He was 4 years old when he started drumming. At the age of 5, he made his first public appearance by performing on stage with his father.
- Eric’s father died of cancer at the age of 49.
- During his time at California State University, Los Angeles, he worked on some critically acclaimed projects including We’re Back, Diversions, and Monstrosity!.
- His fellow Cypress Hill bandmates include , , , and .
- With Beastie Boys, Eric “Bobo” Correa released the 4th studio album, Ill Communication, on May 31, 1994, via Grand Royal Records. The album topped the US Billboard 200 chart and was ranked at number #2 on the US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums (Billboard) chart.
- He released his first studio album titled Meeting of the Minds on November 18, 2008, via Nacional Records.
Featured Image by Eric Bobo Correa / Instagram
Facts of Eric “Bobo” Correa
- full nameEric “Bobo” Correa
- Date of Birth August 27, 1968
- Age 53 years 4 months
- Horoscope Virgo
- Lucky Number 5
- Lucky Stone Sapphire
- Lucky Color Green
- Best Match for Marriage Taurus, Capricorn
- weight78 kg
- height5 ft 11 in